By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Thanks for the update. Tomb raider Multiplayer trophies sucks.

Around the Network
ghettoglamour said:
There is an issue with duplicated games, I assume PSNTL changing game's URLs is causing this, but I'm not able to reproduce this on my PC. Esquoret's trophy count is correct here.

As for platinums being shown on 2 consecutive weeks, keep in mind that the latest plats are filtered by a time range, which is like 8 days, so if we dilligently post every 7 days there will be some repeated ones. Still better than skipping some, right?

My trophy count is actually incorrect.

Also, I was seeing if the system picked up that LittleBigPlanet 3 plat has dropped under 5% (due to PS+), hence making it my 5th Super Rare plat. But apparently not...

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:
ghettoglamour said:
There is an issue with duplicated games, I assume PSNTL changing game's URLs is causing this, but I'm not able to reproduce this on my PC. Esquoret's trophy count is correct here.

As for platinums being shown on 2 consecutive weeks, keep in mind that the latest plats are filtered by a time range, which is like 8 days, so if we dilligently post every 7 days there will be some repeated ones. Still better than skipping some, right?

Also, I was seeing if the system picked up that LittleBigPlanet 3 plat has dropped under 5% (due to PS+), hence making it my 5th Super Rare plat. But apparently not...

I meant "here" on my environment.

Games that haven't been earned trophies for are updated only once per month. You'll get your super rare trophy in the next three weeks if it doesn't go up again, so please be excited

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:
Esquoret said:

I meant "here" on my environment.

Games that haven't been earned trophies for are updated only once per month. You'll get your super rare trophy in the next three weeks if it doesn't go up again, so please be excited

Oh, I see. Thank you! :)

Thanks for the update

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
asqarkabab said:
Im playing uncharted 3 but i have the problem to get the rollmaster trophy i dont know how to obtain it
I need an instruction to get this trophy

Uncharted 3 Rolling Ammo Master 

"20 times in a row, pick up ammo while rolling

To make this as easy as possible, find a weapon pick-up that is out in the open (no covers nearby). It's important that it's a gun that you don't have equipped. Push circle to roll over the weapon pick-up and then push triangle to pick up the weapon as you roll over it. The weapon you had equipped will now be left on the ground. Roll over and pick that up and repeat the process until the trophy pops"

I did it many times didnt happen :(

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Feb 21, 2017

VGChartz Trophy League - 2017 Season

VGChartz Trophy League - Overall Rankings

VGChartz Platinum Leaderboard

Busiest Members

Latest Platinums

Platinum Leaderboard 2017

Thanks for the update. Wow, a lot of 1 day plats this week. Some of them extremely suspicious

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

veritaz said:
Thanks for the update. Gonna have lasik eye surgery soon so that's gonna be great. Already been cutting on game time and I will probably have to cut down more until my eyes heal from it which can takes around 6 months.

May I ask how much did the laser eye surgery cost you.

Btw currently getting a plat for freedom Wars and playing through Gravity Rush 2 both great games.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

ghettoglamour said:
Thanks for the update. Wow, a lot of 1 day plats this week. Some of them extremely suspicious

Not as suspicious as using 17217 days to plat Uncharted 2... Apparent he started playing the game 47 years ago in 1970!

Also, I came 7th in terms of time used on PSNProfiles for my record of The Witness. The game was more fun than it looked, so I just didn't stop for the whole day!