By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

ghettoglamour said:

I'd be thankful if you could backup your database and send it to me somehow, so that I can analyze the issue and figure out a solution.

Sure, I'll back it up and find a way to send it to you.

Around the Network

Really angry at Steamworld Heist. Beat the game on Elite and not only did I not get the trophy but didn't get any of the other trophies except for beating it on casual. I know I didn't play any mission on casual at all. The only thing I did was change difficulty in the mission select screen but never actually played it so I'm wondering if that caused it to bug. Incredibly frustrating when you have to beat the red queen and vector boss by the skin of your teeth (1 turn from failing) only to get casual trophy at the end. Not ever gonna try to platinum this now.

John2290 said:
Jesus the Plat rarity among the top tier is insane. I see now why it is so hard to get up there. Veritaz...? 70 percent, how is that even possible? Do you buy games simply for the platinum?

For this year so far some of them are. Most of them are games I wanted to play and missed but are easy platinums by coincidence. I really wanted to play Ratchet&Clank, Severed, Batman and zero time dillemma and they all are easy plats. Of coures my name is Mayo shot the list up high too.

Well i dont want to be judgemental as the most of us, i mean trophy hunters, have played "easy" platinum games. But i never wish for myself to play games only for the trophies. Or not playing a game because i know i wont platinum or 100% it...
I play the games i like. That is my 1st rule as gamer. And if i like it much, i collect its trophies. But thats me :)

What are your thoughts?

John2290 said:
veritaz said:

For this year so far some of them are. Most of them are games I wanted to play and missed but are easy platinums by coincidence. I really wanted to play Ratchet&Clank, Severed, Batman and zero time dillemma and they all are easy plats. Of coures my name is Mayo shot the list up high too.

I see, the 70 percent is from Jan 1st til now. That's pretty understandable.

golfgt170 said:
Well i dont want to be judgemental as the most of us, i mean trophy hunters, have played "easy" platinum games. But i never wish for myself to play games only for the trophies. Or not playing a game because i know i wont platinum or 100% it...
I play the games i like. That is my 1st rule as gamer. And if i like it much, i collect its trophies. But thats me :)

What are your thoughts?

No point struggling through a crap game for the sake of it or even a mediocre game for that matter, if there is something better.  The plainum should be something to proud of even after you've got the satisfaction of gaining it instead of it being a stain on thy trophy list, lol. I wish I could wipe the tales from the borderlands off of my list but there is no avoiding that platinum.

Why do that it's amazing. 

Around the Network

I really hate a single player focuss game that needs to to play the Multiplayer to get the platinum.
The multiplayer is dead. >_>
I am talking about Tomb Raider.

Feb 14, 2017

VGChartz Trophy League - 2017 Season

VGChartz Trophy League - Overall Rankings

VGChartz Platinum Leaderboard

Busiest Members

Latest Platinums

Platinum Leaderboard 2017

Thanks for the update but something is off on the list for this week. Esquoret got the platinum for Monster jam crush it this week and last week as well as Nightmares from the Deep: The Cursed Heart having 2 plats when it's only 1 game. Correct me If I'm wrong but I don't see anything else off.

Ty for update. There is a problem though. I got only 1 plat since last update. Only DOOM. But list has Grim fandago again :)

There is an issue with duplicated games, I assume PSNTL changing game's URLs is causing this, but I'm not able to reproduce this on my PC. Esquoret's trophy count is correct here.

As for platinums being shown on 2 consecutive weeks, keep in mind that the latest plats are filtered by a time range, which is like 8 days, so if we dilligently post every 7 days there will be some repeated ones. Still better than skipping some, right?

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey