By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Im playing uncharted 3 but i have the problem to get the rollmaster trophy i dont know how to obtain it
I need an instruction to get this trophy

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network

Hi. I am really excited to be part of the list. PM sent. Thanks

Sorry, double post

Got two easy Platinum trophies but I enjoyed playing it that's what matters.
Walking Dead S1 and This war of mines: Little ones.

Feb 7, 2017

VGChartz Trophy League - 2017 Season

VGChartz Trophy League - Overall Rankings

VGChartz Platinum Leaderboard

Busiest Members

Latest Platinums

Platinum Leaderboard 2017

Around the Network

Thanks Arc. Yakuza 0 is sucking up all my play time at the moment but I think I'm about to cross a threshold where the trophies will start coming in faster.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Thanks for the update. Gonna have lasik eye surgery soon so that's gonna be great. Already been cutting on game time and I will probably have to cut down more until my eyes heal from it which can takes around 6 months.

veritaz said:
Thanks for the update. Gonna have lasik eye surgery soon so that's gonna be great. Already been cutting on game time and I will probably have to cut down more until my eyes heal from it which can takes around 6 months.

You can probably do most of the casual plats blindfolded anyway! :P

Hope you recover well, mate.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:
veritaz said:

Thanks and I never go for hard annoying platinums unless I really like the game lol. exceptions being games that make you stealth undetected and not kill anyone in the game like Deus ex or dishnored. I could never do those because I get way too impatient and always try to kill people which I find more fun anyways. What's the point of being a bad ass with awesome powers and technology to kill if you don't use em?

veritaz said:
Esquoret said:

Thanks and I never go for hard annoying platinums unless I really like the game lol. exceptions being games that make you stealth undetected and not kill anyone in the game like Deus ex or dishnored. I could never do those because I get way too impatient and always try to kill people which I find more fun anyways. What's the point of being a bad ass with awesome powers and technology to kill if you don't use em?

First off, hope everything goes well with your eyes.

And on the second topic: You could use your powers/augs to achieve your goals, killing everybody standing in your way, which is already pretty badass. Or you could use your powers to achieve your goals while staying undetected and sparing everyones life, which makes me feel even more bad ass because you own them without giving them a chance to fight back, and gives me a sense of using my power with great responsibility

The exception being Infamous, which is another type of game, but you have the choice of being good or evil. In that particular series, I usually enjoy being evil more.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey