By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Nice, ty for update. I fell happy for seeing Ratchet and clank in 2nd spot

Around the Network
ghettoglamour said:
Let me know if something's wrong.

The all-time leaderboard says I have 26 more trophies than I already have. 9 silver and 17 bronze too many I think. I mean not that I'm complaining

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Thanks Arc and Ghetto. I have some dignity, I'm not going to tarnish my trophy list with that Mayo game. I've been having some slow weeks because of all the time consuming RPGs I've been playing and with FFXV coming that's probably not going to speed up much. I might go back and get the El Shaddai platinum. Only 4 chapters left to G rank.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Skyrim conquered! 

Oh and also! BAM, 30lvl on PSN! :D

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
golfgt170 said:

Oh and also! BAM, 30lvl on PSN! :D

Well done, also that's one hell of a surname :p

hahahah, im Greek :P

ReimTime said:
ghettoglamour said:
Let me know if something's wrong.

The all-time leaderboard says I have 26 more trophies than I already have. 9 silver and 17 bronze too many I think. I mean not that I'm complaining

Thanks, because of you I found the error.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Ok, so the error was that PSNTL has the platforms in the game's and trophy's URL's. A multiplat game would have an URL with something like "mygame-ps4-ps3-psvita".

Now, if a game that's only on one platform releases on another one, sharing the trophy list, PSNTL will modify the URL, adding the new platform to it.

This fucked up the app, since it would think that that's a new game and it calculates the earned trophies as new ones.

I knew this issue and my app should handle it, but I forgot to correct the trophies' URLs. That was the reason for the double plats and the over 100% completion rates.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Well PSNprofiles has 5 stacks for FFXV so if it's good I guess we can all get the platinum 5 times :P

Nov 29, 2016

VGChartz Trophy League - 2016 Season

VGChartz Trophy League - Overall Rankings

VGChartz Platinum Leaderboard

Busiest Members

Latest Platinums