By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Everyone's name is Mayo!

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
Versus_Evil said:

Thanks for the update. Small problem, in busiest members you have me down for 3 plats when it should be 2.

Just Watch Dogs 2 and Dishonoured 2 plats for me this update.

You guys with the Mayo plats .....

Also... 4th for the year wow.

It's not just you something has gone wrong with the last update it's got me down as 6 Platinum when I only got 4 I only got 1 plat of Mayo and photonflowers yet it added them twice, Also Darthvolod is down as 3 Mayo plats when there is only 2 lists.

It's not only counting the platinum twice but all trophies in the game twice on the duplicates i think.

Are your overall stats ok?

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

The trophy app seems to be all fucked up...

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

GhettoGlamour has provided me with a suggestion for resolving the problem so I'll take a look at the issue today and see if I can fix it for next week's update.

ghettoglamour said:
WoodenPints said:

It's not just you something has gone wrong with the last update it's got me down as 6 Platinum when I only got 4 I only got 1 plat of Mayo and photonflowers yet it added them twice, Also Darthvolod is down as 3 Mayo plats when there is only 2 lists.

It's not only counting the platinum twice but all trophies in the game twice on the duplicates i think.

Are your overall stats ok?

I think they are alright just the issues with this weeks update the photonflowers and Mayo plat has been added twice.

The stats say I got 33 gold and 6 platinum when I actually earned 23 Gold and 4 Platinum, Photonflowers has 6 Gold, Mayo has 4 = 10 so the extra 10 is from the duplicates of them. So from  what I can tell it's just them 2 games been added twice to my score this week.

Edit: Just checked the overall ranking tables, My stats are off it says I have a total of 2361 trophies where as PSNProfiles says I have 2255, I would of had a few less at the time of the update but yea there is something out of sync.

Around the Network
Arcturus said:
GhettoGlamour has provided me with a suggestion for resolving the problem so I'll take a look at the issue today and see if I can fix it for next week's update.

I can take another look in the weekend and post an update if everything works fine.

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Helldivers platinum. My rarest now. Previous rarest was GTA5

Trophy League 2016

Trophy League Totals

Busiest members

Latest platinums

Hottest games in 2016

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Let me know if something's wrong.

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:
Let me know if something's wrong.

Looks fine to me now matches up to my total and the 2021 trophies of 2016 is right according the TrueTrophies, Also searched a few of the other users and the total ranking match up to PSNProfiles.

Was it a simple fix or something hard to figure out?