By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Versus_Evil said:

Plat 49. Dishonoured 2

Currently (as of typing this) number 5 on Psnprofiles for it.

Ya boi vs did it!

John2290 said:
Just passed 2000 trophies. Woooop.

Congrats X2 :D

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
golfgt170 said:

Congrats X2 :D

Arigatou.

More like congrats X2000!

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Oh this week's update is gonna be harsh for me, but no regrets. Skyrim is so enjoyable! Spending every second in it, is awesome!! (It's the 1st time im playing it).

Finally finished Jak 2. Not bothered platinuming it. Almost at trophy level 23. Next up Bioshock 2!

Nov 22, 2016

VGChartz Trophy League - 2016 Season

VGChartz Trophy League - Overall Rankings

VGChartz Platinum Leaderboard

Busiest Members

Latest Platinums

Around the Network

So many Mayos. I may have to cave and use it to pad my stats to get back in the top 20!

Ty for the (bad progress for me:P) update. But can't put Skyrim down!!!! I hope i can stay and top3 (damn you MAYO!!!) :D

Versus_Evil said:

Also... 4th for the year wow.

Would you kindly, stay there???? :D

Versus_Evil said:

Thanks for the update. Small problem, in busiest members you have me down for 3 plats when it should be 2.

Just Watch Dogs 2 and Dishonoured 2 plats for me this update.

You guys with the Mayo plats .....

Also... 4th for the year wow.

It's not just you something has gone wrong with the last update it's got me down as 6 Platinum when I only got 4 I only got 1 plat of Mayo and photonflowers yet it added them twice, Also Darthvolod is down as 3 Mayo plats when there is only 2 lists.

It's not only counting the platinum twice but all trophies in the game twice on the duplicates i think.

Now that you mention it. It states that im 30lvl in psn, which im not. im still 29 at 93%.