By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

SnakeDrake said:
No one here is playing bioshock infinite O_0. The game on hard mode is a hell of a lot easier then the first bioshock on hard.

Are you talking about 1999 mode? That was supposed to be god hard.

Around the Network
yum123 said:
damn did all the hard work on GOW: Ascension and missed one trophy fully upgrading kratos. damn near impossible. I searched every nook and cranny and didnt even start on upgrading the hades magic. there goes a platinum im not replaying for 1 trophy.

That would be for 2 trophies not 1

cmeese47 said:
yum123 said:
damn did all the hard work on GOW: Ascension and missed one trophy fully upgrading kratos. damn near impossible. I searched every nook and cranny and didnt even start on upgrading the hades magic. there goes a platinum im not replaying for 1 trophy.

That would be for 2 trophies not 1

touchee

hey guys im new here, how's everyone? I know i cant enter the rank yet, but i hope soon i join.

Lately i'm playing unit 13, man it's really nice, i was playing like i play cod, but it requires a little bit more stealth and im not that good at it, but im reaching somewhere lol. I'm maximising my operatives now and i need the last 3 hvts, but i'm kind a affraid cuz 180 stars it's gonna be really, REALLY difficult!

bmvtyea said:
hey guys im new here, how's everyone? I know i cant enter the rank yet, but i hope soon i join.

Lately i'm playing unit 13, man it's really nice, i was playing like i play cod, but it requires a little bit more stealth and im not that good at it, but im reaching somewhere lol. I'm maximising my operatives now and i need the last 3 hvts, but i'm kind a affraid cuz 180 stars it's gonna be really, REALLY difficult!

you around here mate! :)

don´t let he in arcturus, he wants my spot! haha

welcome! hope u stick around so u can enter the league. unit 13 was a pain in the ass in the end, good thing that a member from here me the hvts.

Around the Network
Dark Odin said:
bmvtyea said:

you around here mate! :)

don´t let he in arcturus, he wants my spot! haha

welcome! hope u stick around so u can enter the league. unit 13 was a pain in the ass in the end, good thing that a member from here me the hvts.

lol!!! 

You are way ahead of me! In the good old days i had more trophies than you do :( 

WKC and WKC 2 will be shutting it's online multiplayer this June, this make me a sad panda.

Finally became a lighting god in Revengeance. Or i should say stormbringer lol, don´t understand why they changed the trophy???

I really liked Unit 13, One of my fav Vita games. I didnt feel like the game was that hard about average challenge but I played in spurts cause my Vita gametimes are usually short sessions so I didnt have any time to rage. I'm grinding skill points in RE6 and xp in Tomb Raider MP, working out like 4 or 5 days a week for the EA Active 2 plat as well so that will slow my progress

Prob will finish God of War Accension next or possibly come up with the patience to find all the collectibles and signs in Need for Speed most wanted and just keep grinding these other games.

I got the Plat for Trine 2 (what an acomplishment lol) this weekend which is a game I didnt like at all I bought it played a little and didnt like it. Was glad to get it off my download list of games.

yum123 said:

Just play through on the easiest difficulty setting, which is made easier due to the fact you know what's coming. Of course, you'll still have to play until Chapter 28, though, since the trophy won't pop until you get the Eyes of Truth. The plus side is that you should have everything maxed before then, so you can blow through the rest of the game with no problems.