By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Someone goofed... I didn't get the plat in Drake's Fortune this week. That was Golden Abyss :P

Around the Network
fadetoone said:
Someone goofed... I didn't get the plat in Drake's Fortune this week. That was Golden Abyss :P

Yeah, I done goofed. I must have selected the wrong title when adding in your most recent plat. I'll fix it.

Cry I fell out of the top 10...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:

Mwahaha!

badgenome said:
Ail said:

Mwahaha!

!!@@@@####!

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

if anyone is need of any cards for RO, just hit me up....(well cards you need for the all cards trophy)

you won't believe how long it took me to get Surt and the Giant puppet...got pretty lucky on Loki, took only 4 tries. and when me and my friend beat him; he got the flying one while I got the one sitting down on a throne what luck :)

Ugh, 3 characters down for score attack. It's gets a bit easier after you beat it the first time but this mode is still a massive PITA. Kanji, Naoto, and Elizabeth are probably the 3 easiest to clear it with. I think I'll work on one of the harder characters to clear it with next. Maybe Yukiko or Aigis.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Ail said:

And you dropped to #5 on the platinum list.

HideoK

How did you plat LBP Vita I can never get into a MP game I always get failed to connect to players error than dropped back in my pod. I assumed there was some sort of patch coming to fix MP, is it just me or do you just keep trying to get into games.

Thx for update Arc.

No update for platinum list?