By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

HideoK said:

I was thinking the other day how great it would be if trophies came out for PS2, or even better if they came out with PS1! I would love to have that record of all the games I've played dating back to PS1.

If you guys could go back to the PS1 or PS2 days and there was trophies what would be your most sought after or proudest platinum?

Mine would likely be Final Fantasy VII platinum
I did everthing there was to do in that game. Heck, after there was nothing left to do I even used a GameGenie to bring Aries back to life. It was a little glitchy playing as her in the final dungeon and I remember having Sephiroth in my party too. The game would usually freeze and crash with Sephiroth in the party. lol.

For PS1, mine would be Final Fantasy VII as well. I must have played through that game about 3 or 4 times. In each playthrough I'd beat all of the weapons and collect all of the materia.

For PS2, I spent a lot of time with the three GTA games, as well as 90+ hours on Dragon Quest VIII.

Around the Network

Yeah, there are way too many PS2 games I'd like to see get a HD edition, with trophies and extras (mostly trophies :P).

So far, the Walking Dead is setting up to be a very easy platinum.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:

Yeah for Walking Dead all you have to do is clear each chapter, all the way through Episode 5. It might be the easiest platinum ever. You don't have to go out of your way for anything, just play normally & finish the game.

HideoK said:
mysticwolf said:

Yeah for Walking Dead all you have to do is clear each chapter, all the way through Episode 5. It might be the easiest platinum ever. You don't have to go out of your way for anything, just play normally & finish the game.

Don't forget Trine 2 - don't even have to finish the game to get the platinum.

Dammit, Walking Dead isn't released in Australia due to the ratings. It looked like an enjoyable, easy title to play between bigger games.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network

Didn't forget Trine 2. In Trine 2 you actually have to go out of your way for a few trophies. Of course it was really easy and probably much shorter than Walking Dead will be, but with Walking Dead you don't even need to look at the trophy list. The first two episodes in Walking Dead each take about 2 hours to complete.

Yeah Walking Dead has to be easiest plat trophy. Which is fine by me. The day episode 5 drops I say at least 25-30 people in this league get plat on that game.

Working on the new Darksiders 2. Game is fun, but there's a lot of collectibles trophies with no map or radar to find them...

Just finished my 1st playthough of Metal Gear Solid 2 talk about a mind f*ck ending, anyways that last boss fight with Solidus Snake was so badass it was like fighting Dr. Octopus.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Just finished my 1st playthough of Metal Gear Solid 2 talk about a mind f*ck ending, anyways that last boss fight with Solidus Snake was so badass it was like fighting Dr. Octopus.

Nice. Yeah it really was a mind f*ck.  I liked when the game over screen hit and you weren't sure whether or not you should keep playing.

Are you planning on going for Platinum?