By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I'll be sure to join once I meet the requirments.

Around the Network

I'm loving Diablo 3 patch 1.0.4.
So that's not going to help my trophy gathering...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

My trophy hunting on Red Dead Redemption must begin.

Yes, I got Blazeblue Community Shift Extended for chea :D

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Thanks for the update Arcturus.

Edit: Was wondering how you would handle Sound Shapes being a double plat. Good to see you only gave us credit for the platinum points for 1 plat and looks like the 2nd plat counts as zero then which brings down our avg. platinum rating.

I really like the whole Cross Buy promotion for Vita/PS3 games, but Id rather have the save file shared and the trophy lists combined. I bet its a programming issue caused them to be seperate lists.

Around the Network

Just missed my Rainbow Moon Platinum from the update....what a grind that was

Between catching up on TV shows on Netflix (just finished Season 1 of Breaking Bad) I've been focusing on catching up on my game backlog lately while fitting in a few new games like Sound Shapes.
I think I'll wait on playing Darksiders II until the first patch comes out since some reviews I read said there were buggy quests. Going to likely go back and plat Arkham City next since that one's been looming over me and then I was hoping to finally play Mass Effect 2... but I doubt that will happen before RE6 (my most wanted game this year). ME2 will have to wait :/

The rest of this year is looking light though since my only other planned PS3 day 1 purchases besides Resident Evil 6 will be Assassins Creed 3 and Hitman Absolution.

The first 3 months of next year is looking stacked though:

January - Devil May Cry
February - Bioshock Infinite, MGS: Revengeance, Crysis 3, Dead Space 3, Sly Cooper 4
March - Tomb Raider, South Park: The Stick of Truth, and God of War Ascension!

And my overall most wanted game is The Last of Us. I expect that to hit Fall 2013.

@Arcturus

Thx for update.

Don´t wanna make a big fuss about it but i think u should have a 2nd opinion about Ultimate marvel vs capcom 3.

Game is harder than both Ngs2 and Wipeout hd, would say on par with SF4.

HideoK said:
The first 3 months of next year is looking stacked though:

January - Devil May Cry
February - Bioshock Infinite, MGS: Revengeance, Crysis 3, Dead Space 3, Sly Cooper 4
March - Tomb Raider, South Park: The Stick of Truth, and God of War Ascension!

And my overall most wanted game is The Last of Us. I expect that to hit Fall 2013.

And the only game that I'll probably get at launch is Sly Cooper. Tomb Raider, South Park, and God of War interest me, but I'll probably end up waiting for price drops.