By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

So after a bit of a hiatus I'm back to working on SF4 trials, making some good progress too. Done with Guile's, Blanka's, Vega's, and Zangief's trials. Still need to unlock 7 more characters though.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network

Driver San francisco trophy list

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/driver-san-francisco/trophies/

Oh damn, aciddently got EDF of Ebay, only bid $15 so didnt think I would win, Game looks fantastic but everyone here is saying its a big grind. I played too many grinding games lately and almost done with Wizardry which althought not as long as WKC fells like its longer due to the pointless-ness of it all.

zuvuyeay said:
Xenostar said:
Well took the Game offer of 179.99 for a new Slim PS3 :D, dont have to worry about my old one any longer and it gets to retire to a very cold air conditioned office, where it should be happier than in my summer baked lounge.

good one,is that the regular price now for the 160gb or 12ogb i forget now

£180 should push a  few new PS3's

Regular price is 199 for the 160GB, but game are doing it for 180 if you buy any game new or pre owned

Mmm Madden 12 trophy list seem achievable.( no online but a bunch of Madden Ultimate team trophies which is ok by me)
http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/madden-nfl-12/trophies/

Just not sure if I am going to purchase the game or not this year ( I played the shit out of Madden 10 but didn't spend that much time in 11).

PS : the build an 80 rated MUT team is going to be a major pain though, you're talking either spending a fortune buying cards or spending a lot of time in that mode...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

Found this screenshot in another thread showing PS3 trophies and PSVita trophies displayed together. It's looking more likely that both PS3 and PSVita trophies will roll up into the same trophy count. I wonder if they'll provide the ability to sort trophies and trophy counts by platform.

Arcturus said:

Found this screenshot in another thread showing PS3 trophies and PSVita trophies displayed together. It's looking more likely that both PS3 and PSVita trophies will roll up into the same trophy count. I wonder if they'll provide the ability to sort trophies and trophy counts by platform.

I hope that this trend continues to even the PS4.

KylieDog said:
Can anyone remember the link to check trophies online? It was some URL with whatever PSN username at the end.

http://us.playstation.com/psn/trophies/

Arcturus said:

So if PS Vita gonna join in the same trophy system with the PS3, what will become of this league? (Even if you can sort them separately)

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Been a while since I have been on this thread, been working over 72 hours since the beginning of the year, not much time to get in gaming. Hope to be back at it soon!