By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Xenostar said:
Ail said:
second day I have the new 3.7 features turned on and my saves still didn't get pushed online.
Am I doing something wrong ?
I have the features turned on for the two games I play and I have automatic download on.
Am I supposed to keep my PS3 turned on or what ? ( I thought it was supposed to turn itself on, upload and then shutdown again..)

You have to turn it off with the pad as this puts it in standby, if you turn it off at the console then it wont wake up even tho the red light is still on at the front. 

I turn it off with pad !

I navigate the xmb menu and go to the turn off menu...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

Well I got Earth Defense force too.
Not sure when I will have time to play it though...

Got platinum on Marvel vs Capcom 3.

What a crappy game, no wonder they are releasing a new version. Game is quite unbalanced and too flashy.
Basically all about who gets the first hit then u can take out easily 2 of your opponents character.

Online is crap aswell, takes forever to find someone and almost every match lags.

Upto chapter 8 on Castlevania and loving it, not sure why more people haven't done it, i would of thought with all the God Of War plats we have on this site it would be right up more peoples street.

Also decided to carry on with the sports champions plat, again not many people have done this, are there any sticking points? Ive already got the gold on table tennis which i heard was the hardest. So i think ill be sweet now.

Oh Bugger double post.

Ill use this space to clarify for anyone looking at my trophies, that it is my Mrs playing get fit with mel B not myself, although after watching her play it, it does look like a good very polished work out DVDGamething. 

Also has to be one of the harder plats out there. 1000 pushups! score over 90% for an hours workout. 

Around the Network
Xenostar said:

Oh Bugger double post.

Ill use this space to clarify for anyone looking at my trophies, that it is my Mrs playing get fit with mel B not myself, although after watching her play it, it does look like a good very polished work out DVDGamething. 

Also has to be one of the harder plats out there. 1000 pushups! score over 90% for an hours workout. 

Haha! I was wondering if that was you playing that game, but I guess it wasn't you (we all know you're secretly playing it when no one's around ;P ).

MasterVG71782 said:
Xenostar said:

Oh Bugger double post.

Haha! I was wondering if that was you playing that game, but I guess it wasn't you (we all know you're secretly playing it when no one's around ;P ).

lol if it had been a 5 hour plat maybe it would of been me on there, but im not getting invovled in 80-100 hours of exercise!

Ail said:
Well I got Earth Defense force too.
Not sure when I will have time to play it though...

Well I started playing it.

Up to 35% of the trophies but like others have said it will be a heavy grind to get the plat and I don't think I have the time for that right now.

I have two weeks left before my vacations to France and I want to complete Two Worlds 2 before leaving and once I get back the heavy holyday release schedule will have started and Resistance 3 will be waiting for me in my mailbox. And from that point onwards it's basically a new game every 2-3 weeks( Batman, AC, Uncharted and Skyrim preordered and there's a few more titles on my watch list I will probably purchase) until mid december so it's going to be tough ..

Still I have set myself a goal of reaching 83% completion on all games before the end of the year so that will prevent me to try to many games at the same time...

PS : Mattbfg is a lazy bum that sits at 62.4% completion rate. Yeah I said it !!!!

Xenostar said:
Upto chapter 8 on Castlevania and loving it, not sure why more people haven't done it, i would of thought with all the God Of War plats we have on this site it would be right up more peoples street.

Also decided to carry on with the sports champions plat, again not many people have done this, are there any sticking points? Ive already got the gold on table tennis which i heard was the hardest. So i think ill be sweet now.

Hmm I entered at 130, I wonder if i will rise...or go lower in the next update

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"