By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Has no one here plat'd Portal 2 yet?  I find that somewhat shocking.

Around the Network

So I got my PS3 fixed, just like the way Ail said. Paid someone on craigslist $45 for the job.

Next step is back up data. I'm gonna wait until E3 to buy a PS3 though, in the unlikely but not impossible scenario there's a price drop.

And during the time my PS3 was broken, I fully realized how much I depended on it for entertainment. I game on it, watch blurays on it, and watch baseball on it. That basically covers 80% of what I do for fun.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Thanks for the SSFIV help TBone, almost done with SSFIV now.  4 more characters to get to rank C and some more single player stuff and replays.  Maybe by next week :)

Dead nation plat is mine ;)

Improved my high score too and still 2 lvls to go so I'm going to pulverize my old score...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

fadetoone said:

Apparently. I'm shocked too. I am 1 trophy away from platinum myself. Just need to find someone who hasn't played the multiplayer yet and get them to be my friend before completing the calibration course for the Professor Portal trophy. It doesn't count if you add them as a friend during the calibration course.

Anyone here willing to help me? :)

Around the Network
HideoK said:
fadetoone said:

Apparently. I'm shocked too. I am 1 trophy away from platinum myself. Just need to find someone who hasn't played the multiplayer yet and get them to be my friend before completing the calibration course for the Professor Portal trophy. It doesn't count if you add them as a friend during the calibration course.

As soon as my copy arrives >.< Damn slow mail. Should be tomorrow. Definitely sometime this week!

So you didn't end up creating new accounts with your partner? Does that still work for this trophy?

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

HideoK said:
fadetoone said:

HideoK, I have an alt account that is pristine. If you have an alt account that hasn't touched Portal 2, we can trade Professor Portals.

I also need some hugs

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Just got the Dead Space 2 plat and i gotta say it was quite easy to beat hardcore mode as i didn't even die once

Chapter Saves -  7  12  15

Weapons used - Plasma cutter and Assault rifle

Total time - 7hr  6m

AFFLICTION said:

Just got the Dead Space 2 plat and i gotta say it was quite easy to beat hardcore mode as i didn't even die once

Wow, congrats on no deaths on Hardcore mode! I;m impressed. Were you ever close to dying?

@Esquoret & Chenguo4

Thanks guys. Whoever is available to help me first I'm game. I'll help you both, I'll give out hugs and create a 2nd & 3rd account.

The alternate accounts will work, but my friend said he wouldn't help me by creating a 2nd account until he got platinum first. Ah competition. lol