By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I hate cross edge! (I´ve already said that hehe) I have everything to get platinum in the game, but just to synthesize all armors, weapons, etc, you have to spend like.... 5-8 hours in the menu. entering, going back, pressing X and saving in case of marie makes a mistake. And all that because the game menu is idiot, if you have to synthesize 99 of something, you will have to do that 99 times. choose the item in a giant list, confirm, see a little animation, and maybe get what you were expecting. maybe because in every of these 99 times theres a chance that you wont get the item you wanted... thats why you need to save often.

I really dont recommend this game. this and bad company will be my most precious (hehe) platinums, but the most hated also.

oh well... HideoK I have portal 2, beat the single player some time ago but never touched the online/coop portion. if u still want somebody to do that trophie, let me know.

Around the Network
HideoK said:
AFFLICTION said:

Just got the Dead Space 2 plat and i gotta say it was quite easy to beat hardcore mode as i didn't even die once

Wow, congrats on no deaths on Hardcore mode! I;m impressed. Were you ever close to dying?

Yes I had gotten myself into red health in chapter 10 as i was being careless and thought i had killed an elite slasher but he was still crawling around as i turned my back to him to take care of someone else

But other than that I just got around yellow health through the more sticky areas

AFFLICTION said:
HideoK said:
AFFLICTION said:

Just got the Dead Space 2 plat and i gotta say it was quite easy to beat hardcore mode as i didn't even die once

Wow, congrats on no deaths on Hardcore mode! I;m impressed. Were you ever close to dying?

Yes I had gotten myself into red health in chapter 10 as i was being careless and thought i had killed an elite slasher but he was still crawling around as i turned my back to him to take care of someone else

But other than that I just got around yellow health through the more sticky areas

I gave it another shot today and died stupidly on chapter 4. Gah I hate this mode...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

On a side note I got my 3000th trophy yesterday....

I'm back to GT5 after failing Dead Space 2 hardcore mode so not going to be getting many more trophies this week end though....( especially as all I have left in GT5 is a lot of grinding and the  6  5  4  toughest gold medals...)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Finally got all fugitives with one character in Sengoku Basara, and I'm hopefully inching closer to one of the more annoying trophies, which requires you to get less than 100 kills during a full playthrough of one of the characters' stories. I only have one more battle left to do, and I should be sitting at around 70-75 kills, so I can't get more than 25-30 on the last stage, or I'll need to restart. It's still going to be a long road to plat, though, as I still need to go through each character's story 2-3 more times (except for one) and level them up to 100. That's not to mention I need to farm some items to create accessories, hopefully get everyone's weapons when going through their stories and acquire the rest of the bodyguards.

Around the Network
MasterVG71782 said:

Finally got all fugitives with one character in Sengoku Basara, and I'm hopefully inching closer to one of the more annoying trophies, which requires you to get less than 100 kills during a full playthrough of one of the characters' stories. I only have one more battle left to do, and I should be sitting at around 70-75 kills, so I can't get more than 25-30 on the last stage, or I'll need to restart. It's still going to be a long road to plat, though, as I still need to go through each character's story 2-3 more times (except for one) and level them up to 100. That's not to mention I need to farm some items to create accessories, hopefully get everyone's weapons when going through their stories and acquire the rest of the bodyguards.

You and your long ass plats :P

So i borrowed Mirro´s edge.

Can anyone with platinum fill me in why its Hard?

Tbone said:

So i borrowed Mirro´s edge.

Can anyone with platinum fill me in why its Hard?

Without using videos online, the time trials and chapter speedruns need some precision goodness, unless you are either really good at the game or take shortcuts. It takes quite a bit of time, though, to get good at those trials/speedruns. It's not a long game, as I did probably half of the chapter speedruns in a 6-8 hour period, but it is certainly challenging when it comes to the timed portions.

AFFLICTION said:
MasterVG71782 said:

You and your long ass plats :P

What can I say? Having limited money makes me buy games that I know are going to last me a long time now, which happens to mean I have long ass plats :P

I do have shorter games, though, like Splatterhouse, Enslaved, Batman and God of War III. It's just that I'm drawn to the longer games, for some reason.

Bah, of course when all I need is a 3rd portal hug, no one is in the game...

Edit: Yay, got one.