By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Im only 4 trophies away i think need to do the 60 second courses, cource 4 without dying and the professor portal trophy

But im still no internet so i wont be posting any trophies again this week, unless its magically fixed within the next few hours. 

Around the Network

SO I popped White Knight Chronicles in my PS3 yesterday.

Spent 1h trying to remember how the games worked, 2h questing and then I remembered why I stopped playing and removed the game from the PS3.... Seeing the XP bar move so little after a quest is too depressing...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Slowly...inching...way to SSFIV plat.  Only 1.5 characters left to get to rank C (Juri and Guile) then maybe another hour or two of single player goodness and I'll be the second person with that plat.  Probably won't happen today, so maybe by next update :)

@Ail

Are you giving up on Dead Space 2 hardcore mode? :-0  

Also congrats on your 3000th trophy. That's about an average of 1000 trophies per year since the trophy system launched in July 2008.

Dark Odin said:

oh well... HideoK I have portal 2, beat the single player some time ago but never touched the online/coop portion. if u still want somebody to do that trophie, let me know.

Thanks, I haven't got it yet. Let me know if you'll be online later tonight.

Around the Network
HideoK said:

@Ail

Are you giving up on Dead Space 2 hardcore mode? :-0  

Also congrats on your 3000th trophy. That's about an average of 1000 trophies per year since the trophy system launched in July 2008.

Not giving up, I will try again another time...

But I have a huge backlog so it's not a priority...

Right now my focus is on spending 5 hours working on the same race in GT5 and still fail the gold by 0.045.......

Go me...........

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

@KylieDog

Ouch.  Is the online that bad?  Not that I plan on getting another fighting game soon (those plats take FOREVER) but I've only heard good reviews from the media.  Perhaps they never played online?

Sweet.  My TWO copies of Infamous 2 I won showed up today!

@KylieDog

The PSN wasn't down when the majority of the reviewers were reviewing the game (as most reviews came out Monday before the outage or earlier thus implying the reviewers were playing the game weeks ahead of release and the PSN outage) but I'm with you in thinking they didn't get a proper PSN (or XBL) experience due to the publishers wanting to skip online play or have a more limited setup.

@Fadetoone

That damn subway game.  I tried and tried and only got 1 infamous 2 skin.  Bleh, wanna send me the spare copy? ^_^

fadetoone said:

Sweet.  My TWO copies of Infamous 2 I won showed up today!

How the hell did you manage to win two copies of Infamous 2!?