By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Ail said:

sweet deals but you will never get time to play all those games !

Yeah, tell that to the pile of games I bought over Black Friday and December.

The good news is my girlfriend finally found a group of friends to do stuff with, which means more uninterrupted time for me.

Around the Network

platinum and 100% in enslaved for me! very good game

With Mass Effect 2 coming in 9 days, there's a lot of pressure to finish GT5... But there's just no time!!! What to do?

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

chenguo4 said:

With Mass Effect 2 coming in 9 days, there's a lot of pressure to finish GT5... But there's just no time!!! What to do?

Alternate between the two! =)

fadetoone said:

That means I've bought 5 games in the first 8 days of 2011.  Less than $30 out of pocket after gift cards and paypal money I had left over from my PS3 sale.

5 games in the first 8 days of 2011? You crazy man! Actually your smart to wait because it sounds like you got some some awesome deals. I paid ($40) for Castlevania and finally I'm just getting around to playing it now! I could have waited.

Good idea with the PS3. I'm still playing my launch PS3 and I've been thinking about trading it in for a while now. With the amount of gaming I've done on it I'm worried it will YLOD at any time. I want to get a new slim.

And I meant to say before, welcome back to the league! Just post here and hopefully you won't get banned

Also congrats on Fallout: New Vegas platinum.

Around the Network
chenguo4 said:

9 more days until LBP2 too. Are you getting both?

Ail said:

Well I just preordered my copy of Dragon Age 2 to get the signature edition ;)

The signature edition sounds like it comes with enough DLC to make pre-ordering well worth it. Unless of course you wait for the Game of the Year Edition a year from now with all the DLC included in the box. hehe.  I feel like I could have waited with Fallout: NV.

Tbone said:

Funny sometimes i have these moments where i wanna get like 10 platinums or more. And sometimes where i don´t care at all about trophies , just wanna play for fun.

Anyone else have this kind of moments or whatever?

Edit: Just found someone with GT5 platinum.

http://yourgamercards.net/profile/Drift-Yellow-FD

The guy as a pretty impressive collection if its only 1 person that is.

Yeah I have those moments. Sometimes I wish I was free from trophies. But at the same time I like the extra challenge and replay value they provide. Also I enjoy looking back at my trophies list to see all the games I played. Only way to do that on PS1/PS2 was to check your memory card. It's cool having that record saved online.

That Drift-Yellow-FD has a good collection.  Anyone here close to GT5 platinum?

HideoK said:
fadetoone said:

That means I've bought 5 games in the first 8 days of 2011.  Less than $30 out of pocket after gift cards and paypal money I had left over from my PS3 sale.

5 games in the first 8 days of 2011? You crazy man! Actually your smart to wait because it sounds like you got some some awesome deals. I paid ($40) for Castlevania and finally I'm just getting around to playing it now! I could have waited.

Good idea with the PS3. I'm still playing my launch PS3 and I've been thinking about trading it in for a while now. With the amount of gaming I've done on it I'm worried it will YLOD at any time. I want to get a new slim.

And I meant to say before, welcome back to the league! Just post here and hopefully you won't get banned

Also congrats on Fallout: New Vegas platinum.

If there's one game for which I will NEVER go for platinum (even if I'd like to try for the challenge) it's Castelvania LoS !

I finish the game in "hard" (not paladin) yesterday, and MAN !, was it boring from the beginning to the end ! The game picks up a LOT of goods idea from other games (Uncharted - Tomb Raider, God of War, SoC...) but doesnt have it's own unique personnality.

What's with this Castelvania without any Dracula has the final boss  ? Why do we have to fight some random guys - bosses and kill them without further explanations ?

The game should have been more polished and in any case doesnt deserve the Castlevania name.

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

HideoK said:

That Drift-Yellow-FD has a good collection.  Anyone here close to GT5 platinum?

I'm only at 38% in GT5, and I don't see myself getting much further than about 50%.