By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Another week, another drop.

Thanks Arcturus. Great job as always.

Cant wait for next week's update on PSN. DEATHSPANK SEQUEL!!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

Great work as always Arcturus, yay i can post again lol.

the game I am thinking about playing next is Demons Souls I had a few questions for those that have played it though, how long is the average playthrough and is there really any story line to the game at all?  I tend to lose interest without  a story real quick

Thanks for the update Arcturus. Hopefully next week should be good for me. I'm coming out of a bit of a slump and I want to clear out some of my backlog. I'm gonna go back and finish up 3DDGH, Spelunker mode was driving me crazy.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Tbone said:

Congrats on the SSF IV plat :)

Around the Network
Arcturus said:
Tbone said:

Congrats on the SSF IV plat :)

Thank u very much :)

KylieDog said:
Draven26 said:

the game I am thinking about playing next is Demons Souls I had a few questions for those that have played it though, how long is the average playthrough and is there really any story line to the game at all?  I tend to lose interest without  a story real quick

It depends on how much you die, if you die you restart at the place you entered the level and all enemies respawned, though you can open shortcuts sometimes to cut out segments here and there.

As to the story....one exists but honestly it may as well not exist it is so bare.  I got bored of the game before completing it since I had no real motivation to continue and the gameplay gets repetitive realy fast.  I was just doing stuff in a clunky combat game with no real purpose.

yeah i started the game and can already tell its going to piss me off lol 

I can say that Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands is a pretty good game, although it's definitely very easy, both difficulty and trophies-wise.

Any games that were announced at TGS interest anyone? The new DMC looks cool, although the character design is questionable. Asura's Wrath also looks cool, and I'm anxious to see some gameplay of it. I'm excited to see Disgaea 4 mentioned, as well as a new game from From Software in the vain of Demon's Souls, and one of the biggies for me was the Team ICO Collection (ICO and Shadow of the Colossus) for PS3! I never got the chance to play SotC, so I'll definitely be waiting for the collection to get my hands on it.

MasterVG71782 said:

Any games that were announced at TGS interest anyone? The new DMC looks cool, although the character design is questionable. Asura's Wrath also looks cool, and I'm anxious to see some gameplay of it. I'm excited to see Disgaea 4 mentioned, as well as a new game from From Software in the vain of Demon's Souls, and one of the biggies for me was the Team ICO Collection (ICO and Shadow of the Colossus) for PS3! I never got the chance to play SotC, so I'll definitely be waiting for the collection to get my hands on it.

Except for Ninja gaiden 3 no,  maybe Ico and Sotc collection never played those on ps2. New Dmc looks crap imo and Dante looks like crap aswell but i have a hard time believing its Dante. I don´t get why Capcom just announced Dmc5, as of now it looks like they destroyed the series.