By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Obtained my first plat for LBP! Really happy about this, given that it's my favourite game on the PS3. Now off to U2 on crushing :)

Around the Network
gurglesletch said:
KylieDog said:

Anyone think Move supporting games are going to put in some Move related trophies?  What if Killzone 3 had a "Beat a level using PS Move" trophy?

That would be evil just like the camera one in Burnout.

This would suck, though I am expecting it in things like Buzz or some other cheap games :(

Tbone said:

Like the new ps3 trophycard it auto updates

That it does! Nice!

Did anyone get Worms 2 it has a platinum?

Tbone said:

Kind of short on cash right now, but it's definitely on my radar. I remember having a blast with Worms Armageddon on the PC many years ago, and the fact that it's now on PSN and can fuel my "trophy hunting" ways is definitely a plus.

Around the Network
MasterVG71782 said:
Tbone said:

Kind of short on cash right now, but it's definitely on my radar. I remember having a blast with Worms Armageddon on the PC many years ago, and the fact that it's now on PSN and can fuel my "trophy hunting" ways is definitely a plus.

Thats the 2nd Worms game on PSN. The first one I have and it had no platinum.

This one does have it. Heres a trophy guide: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/worms-2-armageddon/67866-trophy-guide-road-map-dark_phantom_89-a.html

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@KylieDog

I just lent my copy of Burnout Paradise to a friend. If you don't mind waiting another couple of weeks I could help you out. I mean you waited a few years, what's another couple weeks right? hehe

Firmware 3.5 is now live.

Anyone here buy a new 3D HDTV?

My buddy Cmeese asked me to post that he recently platinumed borderlands

I also got my Burnout Platinum thanks to Move