By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

finally got the creat trophy on lbp

now I only need the prize bubbles and the 150 community lvls

and thx for the update !!

as far as tgs goes I'm so pumped for gt5 and the team ico collection !!!

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Draven26 said:

the game I am thinking about playing next is Demons Souls I had a few questions for those that have played it though, how long is the average playthrough and is there really any story line to the game at all?  I tend to lose interest without  a story real quick

It depends on how much you die, if you die you restart at the place you entered the level and all enemies respawned, though you can open shortcuts sometimes to cut out segments here and there.

As to the story....one exists but honestly it may as well not exist it is so bare.  I got bored of the game before completing it since I had no real motivation to continue and the gameplay gets repetitive realy fast.  I was just doing stuff in a clunky combat game with no real purpose.

Really? I loved the game. Sure, the story is pretty much non-existant, but the gameplay is good.

The thing about this game is how you have to be on your guard at all times. Learning how to beat the bosses, different kinds of enemies.

I have to say I enjoyed it a lot. But, you know everybody has their own taste.

@MasterVG - I have to say that no game really interested me. On another note, I want more Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age 2 info dammit!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
KylieDog said:
Draven26 said:

the game I am thinking about playing next is Demons Souls I had a few questions for those that have played it though, how long is the average playthrough and is there really any story line to the game at all?  I tend to lose interest without  a story real quick

It depends on how much you die, if you die you restart at the place you entered the level and all enemies respawned, though you can open shortcuts sometimes to cut out segments here and there.

As to the story....one exists but honestly it may as well not exist it is so bare.  I got bored of the game before completing it since I had no real motivation to continue and the gameplay gets repetitive realy fast.  I was just doing stuff in a clunky combat game with no real purpose.

Really? I loved the game. Sure, the story is pretty much non-existant, but the gameplay is good.

The thing about this game is how you have to be on your guard at all times. Learning how to beat the bosses, different kinds of enemies.

@MasterVG - I have to say that no game really interested me. On another note, I want more Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age 2 info dammit!!!

Yeah I need story lol however like you I am patiently waiting for any hint of new info on dragon age 2 or mass effect 3 (2 was amazing)  i played through all of dragon age from saturday to tuesday night lol  so addicting, if they ever made a dragon age MMO i dont think anyone would ever see my sorry ass again lol

Draven26 said:
marciosmg said:
KylieDog said:
Draven26 said:

Yeah I need story lol however like you I am patiently waiting for any hint of new info on dragon age 2 or mass effect 3 (2 was amazing)  i played through all of dragon age from saturday to tuesday night lol  so addicting, if they ever made a dragon age MMO i dont think anyone would ever see my sorry ass again lol

No I meant Mass effect 2. Its coming out in January so i want to know what they are going to do about the decisions from the first that you could import from the first that wont be on PS3.

Is it going to be a cutscene, something playable... you know, Im curious.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
Draven26 said:
marciosmg said:
KylieDog said:
Draven26 said:

No I meant Mass effect 2. Its coming out in January so i want to know what they are going to do about the decisions from the first that you could import from the first that wont be on PS3.

Is it going to be a cutscene, something playable... you know, Im curious.

I know but I altered it to fit my needs, I am a greedy bastard lol

Around the Network
Draven26 said:

I am a greedy bastard lol

Haha. Ok then.

Cant wait for January (well October is good too cause of new Vegas)

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Lord of the rings Aragorn´s quest trophy list.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/the-lord-of the-rings-aragorns-quest/trophies/

Smackdown vs Raw 2011 trophy list.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2011/trophies/

Like the new ps3 trophycard it auto updates

Im officially hyped for Two Worlds II.

Go check out the official thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=116408&page=1&str=1987569818#

Theres videos for you to check it out.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

KylieDog said:

Anyone think Move supporting games are going to put in some Move related trophies?  What if Killzone 3 had a "Beat a level using PS Move" trophy?

That would be evil just like the camera one in Burnout.