By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Anyone here playing GTA IV and working on Fly the Coop?  I just need Deal Breaker and can do a solid run taking the ground route and working upwards.  I just need someone to help me out.  I'll gladly trade time for other GTA multiplayer trophies.  Add me, my PSN is pulptarantino.

Around the Network
rakugakist said:

Anyone here playing GTA IV and working on Fly the Coop?  I just need Deal Breaker and can do a solid run taking the ground route and working upwards.  I just need someone to help me out.  I'll gladly trade time for other GTA multiplayer trophies.  Add me, my PSN is pulptarantino.

Heh I remember my GTA IV days... Anyway, if you're really having trouble, go to ps3trophies.org. They have a thread where you can pick up a partner to try it with, and they even have a thread where these guys will do it for you.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

I almost have the plat for God of War II. I'm just missing the last challenge for the Challenge of the Titans, as well as the trophy for getting the Uber Chests (played through the first time without any guide, so I missed them).

Man, I am so uninterested in trophies right now that I started to play Valkyria Chronicles again last night.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

4 more trophies and Killzone 2's platinum is mine. Woot!

3 badge related trophies and survivor trophy left. It's a bummer I won't make it this update. Valor Grand Cross trophy is really hard dammit.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:

3 badge related trophies and survivor trophy left. It's a bummer I won't make it this update. Valor Grand Cross trophy is really hard dammit.

Do you think you'll have the platinum in time for tonight's update? :)

Arcturus said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Do you think you'll have the platinum in time for tonight's update? :)

I don't think I can make it. Lol! It will take me 1-3 days. I still have so much to do especially on the online part like the Body guard alliance, black belt,quick draw, etc.but luckily I am done with the Valor grand cross trophy so hardest part is gone.

chenguo4 said:
rakugakist said:

Heh I remember my GTA IV days... Anyway, if you're really having trouble, go to ps3trophies.org. They have a thread where you can pick up a partner to try it with, and they even have a thread where these guys will do it for you.

Thanks, I just need a partner, not someone to do it for me.  I'm plenty good, but most people I play with aren't.  I'll check that website out though.

Finally went back and played Dragon Age, I bought it the day it released and put about 4 hours into it then got sidetracked with other games, started a new game on saturday and should beat the game tonight!  at the final part right now, amazing game

Just starting playing Uncharted 2 multiplayer again these past couple days after a 8 month hiatus and i forgot how fun it is  ^_^  Might have to buy the dlc for it if i get back into it for some trophies 

And i like your Uncharted online stats card Kyliedog think i might have to steal it from you and put it in my sig :P