By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Yeah, I plan on getting Move as well, but I don't think I will get it right away.

Around the Network

I want to get Move too... in January.

ethomaz said:

Why Jan?

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Move will be interesting to get, but not right away. Im still missing that one game which makes move an absolute necessity to own.

I need help with FFXIII.

Im post game, 5*d all marked missions except 62 and 64.

My characters are too weak to kill those 2 creatures from mission 62. im only able to stagger one creature once, but i would need it a second time. Same with the giant turtles i cant bring those turtles down for a second time in order to kill them.

Im mostly playing with fang, lightning and  as a third hope/vanilla/snow. My inital roles are maxed out, the others are around level 2-3.

for lightning im using the quickstagger weapon maxed, for fang the manipulation weapon (middle of tier 2) and the third i dont know right now.

Summary: im missing the cataclysts to get stronger and better weapons and accessories but cant kill the creatures to get them.What should i do?

Other things:

do i really have to buy peroskites? is there no opportunity to get them in large quantities without buying?

i noticed there is one weapon per character i havnt gotten yet. are these buy only weapons?

atm i own about 1,7 mil gil.

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

god damn it , it seems like I'm stuck on place 136 or 137 xD

I probably plat gow3 before I get all those stupid hearts in LBP -_-

thx for the update !!

Around the Network
chenguo4 said:
ethomaz said:

Why Jan?

I'm brasilian... Jan is when I pretend to travel to the US or other english country...  so cheaper for me.

But if some friend travel to outside before I will ask do him to buy for me.

sirvice said:

Move will be interesting to get, but not right away. Im still missing that one game which makes move an absolute necessity to own.

I need help with FFXIII.

My characters are too weak to kill those 2 creatures from mission 62. im only able to stagger one creature once, but i would need it a second time. Same with the giant turtles i cant bring those turtles down for a second time in order to kill them.

Im mostly playing with fang, lightning and  as a third hope/vanilla/snow. My inital roles are maxed out, the others are around level 2-3.

for lightning im using the quickstagger weapon maxed, for fang the manipulation weapon (middle of tier 2) and the third i dont know right now.

Summary: im missing the cataclysts to get stronger and better weapons and accessories but cant kill the creatures to get them.What should i do?

Other things:

do i really have to buy peroskites? is there no opportunity to get them in large quantities without buying?

i noticed there is one weapon per character i havnt gotten yet. are these buy only weapons?

You have to max out all caracters IMO. Try also to max out weapons as far as you can and get items that makes you faster so you can bring it down faster (Dash Shoes etc...). It takes a loooong time to be able to farm these guys... A maxed out Fang with Kaizer Stuff to be able to do more than 99.999 is also useful so you can do A LOT of damages BEFORE it gets up.

As far as I remember, you'd better kill it BEFORE it get up, or it's almost lost...

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

My #1 for the rest of this year is also Fallout New Vegas. I've gotten more and more hyped for this game after reading previews the past couple weeks. Anyone getting the collectors edition? I'm interested mainly for the hardcover backstory, but I bet someone will scan it online soon after release.

And next year my #1 most wanted is Portal 2. Unless Uncharted 3 is announced and confirmed for 2011!

XiaoMay said:
sirvice said:

I need help with FFXIII.

Other things:

You have to max out all caracters IMO. Try also to max out weapons as far as you can and get items that makes you faster so you can bring it down faster (Dash Shoes etc...). It takes a loooong time to be able to farm these guys... A maxed out Fang with Kaizer Stuff to be able to do more than 99.999 is also useful so you can do A LOT of damages BEFORE it gets up.

As far as I remember, you'd better kill it BEFORE it get up, or it's almost lost...

i unequipped dash shoes due to the use of prefight buffs. kaiser stuff should be a good idea. thx. 

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

sirvice said:

I need help with FFXIII.

Other things:

Mission 62- You have to equip your characters with magic resistance accessory so you can atleast lessen the damage of the spells.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3532578

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3608639

Too lazy to type it again. LOL

As for petro. There's no other mean but to buy it.

As for the those weapon yes. Buying is the only option aswell.

If you have any other question feel free to ask.