By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

mr_capello said:

finally got the infamous plat!!

collecting those blast shards is a pain in the ass

and again I got 349/350  but thankfully I forgot to check one spot :D

I'm going to rent FF13 tomorrow to check if it's my type of game

I loved FFX but after the letdown with FFXII I don't trust em :D

It's a significant deal better than XII. The story and how its told is better (XII's story felt too far and in between, even though it wasn't bad). The battle system is definitely better than "set up gambits and watch."

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
mr_capello said:

I'm probably gonna sign up for psn   this mont, because I'm not really an active psn customer  so I don't own any of these games

uncharted 2 plat !!  can't wait for another adventure with drake  hopefully they announce it at the gamescom :D

I think I finish infamous now  still need those damn blast shards -_-

Yeah looking for those damn blast shards gets frustrating. Especially when you just have to look for 1-4 blast shards. argh.

I went thru that hell twice because I aimed for the Plat from it before I change my PSN account so I have to replay infamous again ( I thought the throphies will carry over to your another account, stupid move on my part ).

I had to do it twice too

first time I used the map and when I couldn't find the shard I assumed I already picked it up on the playthrough - huge mistake !!  at the end I was missing one   xD

so when you play through it again I suggest  you use the map right from the start on and cross everyone out that you pick up  so there is no assuming at the end :D

mr_capello said:

uncharted 2 plat !!  can't wait for another adventure with drake  hopefully they announce it at the gamescom :D

Uncharted 3 is definitely being worked on! Nobody would stop a videogame series at #2 especially when said game series won Game of the Year across all platforms in 2009. It's all but officially announced.

They may stop it at after the 3rd to complete the trilogy though. Especially if the team wants to try something new.

KylieDog said:
HideoK said:

I signed up for PSN and so far I've saved $21 in free DLC.  

Was you planning to definitely buy that DLC though?  If you wasn't you saved nothing.

Well you got me there. Most of the free DLC I'm referring to was DLC that I wanted in the past, was close to buying, read some reviews, but then changed my mind. That was DLC for Cuboid and Magic Orbz. So since I had passed on it back then, technically I haven't saved money I WOULD have spent. Still it's nice to have it now for free because I was interested in playing them.

White Knight Chronicles platinum is now mine! My time in the end was 513 hours for just the platinum, but I am far from done with the game, although I may take a little break to play through God of War II. I want to get to Guild Rank 15 (I'm like 5-6 million points from GR14), get the GR14/15 equipment (not fun to get, plus it's expensive), and build up my item cache again after doing that 450 binds trophy.

Around the Network

holy crap 513 hrs  are a lot

you must have played at least 2-3 hrs a day since release

did you play with a trophy guide ?

MasterVG71782 said:

White Knight Chronicles platinum is now mine! My time in the end was 513 hours for just the platinum, but I am far from done with the game, although I may take a little break to play through God of War II. I want to get to Guild Rank 15 (I'm like 5-6 million points from GR14), get the GR14/15 equipment (not fun to get, plus it's expensive), and build up my item cache again after doing that 450 binds trophy.

Congrats!  that took some serious dedication

@MasterVG

Congrats!! That is probably the most amount of time anyone has put into a single game in our trophy league to obtain a platinum.

MasterVG71782 said:

Congratz. You deserve the title of Grand Master of Trophy Whoriness

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@HideoK:  I think I will be signing up for Playstation Plus soon to take advantage of the extra 3 free months. There's some content being offered in the first month that interests me. Hopefully, they will continue to offer a good selection of content each month. I would also be signing up partly on faith that they will continue to add more value to the service over the coming months.

@MasterVG71782: Congrats on the White Knight Chronicles platinum! Sounds like a solid 2 star platinum... ;)