By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

MasterVG71782 said:

White Knight Chronicles platinum is now mine! My time in the end was 513 hours for just the platinum, but I am far from done with the game, although I may take a little break to play through God of War II. I want to get to Guild Rank 15 (I'm like 5-6 million points from GR14), get the GR14/15 equipment (not fun to get, plus it's expensive), and build up my item cache again after doing that 450 binds trophy.

Congrats! I ll be playing it online this month, but almost 600 hours, wow. it´s a 6, 7, 10 star for me just for the time spent.

Around the Network

Just platinumed FFvXIII.......nah jk lol

I'll try borrowing NFS Shift from a friend, I really enjoyed the demo.

@MasterVG  That right there is the epitome of dedication congrats man!

@marcio that liesure liner is one of the ones missing from the list and the mv commando seems to never appear :( the others i can get.  dont get me wrong i think the games great and il happily play through again just seems to drag for the 75% trophy way to much lol

@kyliedog i did the exact same but gave up after 2-3hrs  with it, hurt my hans to after plating wolvarine

@mastervg congrats thats crazy time, that would take me all year to get 

rented ff13 and I gotta say that it's kinda boring

Around the Network

Platinumed Tekken it was pretty fun although the nightmare train and machine crusher trophies were fairly tough and the gallery one was annoying.

Wipeout Platinum... 30.81 for beat Zico.

Transcendence.

MasterVG71782 said:

White Knight Chronicles platinum is now mine! My time in the end was 513 hours for just the platinum, but I am far from done with the game, although I may take a little break to play through God of War II. I want to get to Guild Rank 15 (I'm like 5-6 million points from GR14), get the GR14/15 equipment (not fun to get, plus it's expensive), and build up my item cache again after doing that 450 binds trophy.

Wow. Ooooodles of congratulations.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

White Knight Chronicles - Platinum Trophy Holders

MasterVG71782
viewtiful_jon
getrdone

Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Platinum Trophy Holders

jake_the_fake1
Branko2166
Esquoret
ail