By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

It looks interesting. I have enough money to buy Trinity Universe, 3D Dot Game Heroes and something else for $50, which either might be another game or a $50 PSN card. If I get a PSN card, I might be tempted to sign up for PSN Plus.

Around the Network
Arcturus said:
sirvice said:
TO ARCTURUS:

Somehow the "send a message" button dosent work for me.

My ps3 broke down a couple of weeks ago and currently im doing my diploma. so i wont hunt trophies until autumn. with that said, i think im gonna fall at least under one of the criterias for getting removed from the league.

Would be great if i wouldnt get removed in order to sneak peak how im holding up without whoring? I promise i will be back!!! 

Would be glad if you could send me a message whether or not im going to be "sacked"

Hi sirvice,

Thanks for letting me know that you'll be away for a while. I can definitely keep you in the league if you'll be back later this year.

By the way, when you say that the send a message button doesn't work for you, are you referring to the Private Messages? Were you able to type out your message and hit the send message button and it appeared like it was sent, but really it wasn't? If so, I think this may have happened with the message I sent to ioi regarding the Edit Post request. Please let me know. Thanks

Well, when i click the button below your avatar "send a message", nothing happens at all. so it seems we have different problems sending messages.

Thanks for keeping me in the league! Much appreciated! I guess ill be back around October

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

I signed up for PSN and so far I've saved $21 in free DLC.   Over the course of 15 months it should save me A LOT more than I paid. Almost halfway there already.

For someone who just bought a PS3 signing up for PSN would be a no brainer because every free game offered is new to them. Pretty excited to see what beta's, demo's, exclusive DLC, and other features the service will get in the future. I'm hoping for the rumored cloud storage feature for game saves. The other feature I want is cross game chat and it seems that one will be available to everyone.

@Arcturus

Are you going to sign up?

HideoK said:

I signed up for PSN and so far I've saved $21 in free DLC.   Over the course of 15 months it should save me A LOT more than I paid. Almost halfway there already.

For someone who just bought a PS3 signing up for PSN would be a no brainer because every free game offered is new to them. Pretty excited to see what beta's, demo's, exclusive DLC, and other features the service will get in the future. I'm hoping for the rumored cloud storage feature for game saves. The other feature I want is cross game chat and it seems that one will be available to everyone.

@Arcturus

Are you going to sign up?

I have 48 people on my friends list and 6 have already signed up for PSN Plus, as of yesterday afternoon (well, 47 friends if you omit the vgchartz name). I don't own Wipeout HD, so hopefully I can secure a PSN card before they change it, so I can get that for free, plus there are plenty of Tiki/Creat games on there with discounts, and their DLC is free.

I'm probably gonna sign up for psn   this mont, because I'm not really an active psn customer  so I don't own any of these games

uncharted 2 plat !!  can't wait for another adventure with drake  hopefully they announce it at the gamescom :D

I think I finish infamous now  still need those damn blast shards -_-

Around the Network

just cause 2 is just so draining with effort lol

i have done 58% out of 75% needed, still have to complete it on hardest and grab the 50 kill no damage trophy at same time and the bloody 104 cars/boats etc to drive has now got to 100 and i have hit a snag getting the last few  :(

great game but the tediousness is starting to set 40hrs in :/ 

mattbfg said:

just cause 2 is just so draining with effort lol

i have done 58% out of 75% needed, still have to complete it on hardest and grab the 50 kill no damage trophy at same time and the bloody 104 cars/boats etc to drive has now got to 100 and i have hit a snag getting the last few  :(

great game but the tediousness is starting to set 40hrs in :/ 

What about me? I did the whole game including the 75% thing on the hardest difficulty. It was really fun.

But on the end, things got real easy. In fact, the game is really easy. Only sometimes taking some bases, id be swarmed by several enemies and die. But since dying had no real penalty, it was ok.

Ah. Important. I dont know now, but when I got the plat, one of the vehicles (Vander something leisure liner) never appeared. So download the free DLC vehicle, it will count as one for the list to relace the liner.

And yeah, this game is extremely repetitive. But I like it, so I dint mind it at all.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

finally got the infamous plat!!

collecting those blast shards is a pain in the ass

and again I got 349/350  but thankfully I forgot to check one spot :D

I'm going to rent FF13 tomorrow to check if it's my type of game

I loved FFX but after the letdown with FFXII I don't trust em :D

Been playing Tekken and Dirt 2 and racking up the trophies number 2 this week and that was with no platinums

mr_capello said:

I'm probably gonna sign up for psn   this mont, because I'm not really an active psn customer  so I don't own any of these games

uncharted 2 plat !!  can't wait for another adventure with drake  hopefully they announce it at the gamescom :D

I think I finish infamous now  still need those damn blast shards -_-

Yeah looking for those damn blast shards gets frustrating. Especially when you just have to look for 1-4 blast shards. argh.

I went thru that hell twice because I aimed for the Plat from it before I change my PSN account so I have to replay infamous again ( I thought the throphies will carry over to your another account, stupid move on my part ).