By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Thanks for the update Arcturus!

Around the Network
sirvice said:
TO ARCTURUS:

Somehow the "send a message" button dosent work for me.

My ps3 broke down a couple of weeks ago and currently im doing my diploma. so i wont hunt trophies until autumn. with that said, i think im gonna fall at least under one of the criterias for getting removed from the league.

Would be great if i wouldnt get removed in order to sneak peak how im holding up without whoring? I promise i will be back!!! 

Would be glad if you could send me a message whether or not im going to be "sacked"

Hi sirvice,

Thanks for letting me know that you'll be away for a while. I can definitely keep you in the league if you'll be back later this year.

By the way, when you say that the send a message button doesn't work for you, are you referring to the Private Messages? Were you able to type out your message and hit the send message button and it appeared like it was sent, but really it wasn't? If so, I think this may have happened with the message I sent to ioi regarding the Edit Post request. Please let me know. Thanks

chenguo4 said:
HideoK said:

@mattbfg and arcturus

IMO, FFXIII didn't really get good until about 30 hours in when you reach Gran Pulse at Chapter 11 where you finally get the freedom to explore a huge area instead of just running down straight paths. That's the same point when monster hunter marks become available which I enjoyed trying to defeat and 5 star them all. The battle system does contain a lot of strategy once you get the hang of it.

Agreed. But then once you reach post game it starts suck again. :-/ At least the game's pretty; that and the decent story kept my attention. I'm a sucker for production values.

I really liked the whole game,a nd yeah the post game sucks for real !!!

Maybe most boring platinum ever, I had to do the item stuff 3 times, drove me mad !

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Dark Odin said:

I was the busiest member last week! I´d to thank the academy for the support, my family, and... LOL

Thanks Arcturus!

This will be a busy week again. But then in July I´ll try to concentrate in RPGs, FF XIII, Demons souls again and then white knight.

Stop stealing my lame jokes!

I finally got RDR plat Now Im trying for the co-op trophies.

After that, in a while, I should get Dragon Age. That should be another few weeks (or months) till another plat.

PS - Thanks as always, Arcturus!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Damn, I'm slowly dropping. I really need to start playing some PS3 games >.<

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

I am at 319 binds out of the 450 I need for the trophy in WKC, and I should hopefully get the 500 equipment trophy while doing the rest of those binds, then I'll get the platinum.

@Akimitsu782

WKC platinum IS doable in a lifetime!?   I'm going to give you a pre-emptive congratulations on that one. sounds like your at the finish line.

Looks like about 10% of the people in this league have signed up for Playstation Plus so far.

Arcturus said:

Looks like about 10% of the people in this league have signed up for Playstation Plus so far.

I have been thinking about it, but Im not sure.

The whole pay for 12 months but get 15 is attractive. And if they do offer free games every month it will be worth it.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I thought about it but after looking through the features it really doesnt seem worth it.