By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Finally got the plat for Saboteur, which was a long grind. I had to start a new game to get the Not On My Watch trophy, since I was making very slow progress on my completed save (it only took me like 90 minutes to do it on a fresh save).

I also started playing Wheelman last night and it's not a bad game, although it's not exactly a very good game either. One thing I do like from it is the fact that you can start any mission by going to its icon on your map, without the need to drive all the way to the mission marker.

Around the Network

I finally got that Blaster Runs Hot trophy.

I only have to get the Hard and Challenge trophies to get the ACiT plat. Now, on a Challenge Mode playthrough, I changed the difficulty to hard the moment I took control. Will I get both trophies when I finish this playthrough?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:

I only have to get the Hard and Challenge trophies to get the ACiT plat. Now, on a Challenge Mode playthrough, I changed the difficulty to hard the moment I took control. Will I get both trophies when I finish this playthrough?

Think you're ok, I think that's what I did.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Kantor said:

Nope, it's what I did when I played the game. All difficulty trophies are separate from the Challenge Mode one.

Jurassic The Hunted plat #31.
I actually enjoyed the game. Just wish it wasn't so short and had a poor story to it. But gameplay is fun(but i am a fps type of gamer)

Around the Network
Jboy0990 said:
I actually enjoyed the game. Just wish it wasn't so short and had a poor story to it. But gameplay is fun(but i am a fps type of gamer)

WTF is Jurassic the Hunted?  You guys are pulling all these random games out of your asses lately :P

fadetoone said:
Jboy0990 said:

WTF is Jurassic the Hunted?  You guys are pulling all these random games out of your asses lately :P

Wish I could pull random games out of my ass, particularly the ones I want to buy, so I wouldn't have to spend all this money :P

I got the platinum for Assassin's Creed 2 late last week. Collecting all 100 feathers was a bit tedious and the sweeper trophy took longer than expected, but overall the platinum wasn't too difficult to get, and I enjoyed the game.

I just started Bioshock 2. Has anyone played the multiplayer yet? Any guesses as to how long it takes to reach rank 40 in multiplayer?

@Arcturus
I'm working on Bioshock 2 multiplayer right now. Just need the last trophy for reaching lvl 40 for platinum. So far I'm at lvl 30 and it's taken me 12 hours to get there. I have 53,000 adam and need another 44,000 adam to hit 40 so I'm more than halfway there.

At my current rate it will probably take another 9-10 hours. I did play a lot of capture the sister matches which take a little longer to complete than civil war or survival of the fittest, but I get a lot more points in one match.

In theory if you and your team are really good in Civil War and win each match (for a 200 point bonus) you could easily score 700-800 points per match in half the time it takes for me to score a little over 1000 in one capture the sister match that takes 12 minutes to complete.

Getrdone is at 76,000 adam at the top of my friends leaderboard and he has played for 12 hours and just 3 more minutes than me.

@Getrdone
What is your strategy and map type that you play?

@Arcturus
Except for the Wii you had some pretty accurate predictions for end of the year sales 2009. Especially for 360!
PS3 closing the gap on 360 to 4 million in 2010 would be pretty sweet. At that rate, maybe in 2012 PS3 sales will pass 360.