By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Jboy0990 said:
yungmagic09 said:
Ok so I just beat God of War 2 but I did not unlock the trophy for Boss Batch 3, the trophy for killing the Kraken and the Sisters of Fate. Has anyone else have this problem?

I didn't have the problem but that trophy is glitched. The only thing you can do is delete your save data and restart

That sucks, but I was going to play through the game again anyway so I hope I get it the next time around.

Around the Network

from what i have read, you have to beat all those bosses in one sitting, you cant leave the game or turn the system off

I sent Ail a message saying we miss him here at the league. He was a great contributor everyday.

@mattbfg
Seems like everyone is slowing down right? I noticed that too. Maybe everyone is playing longer games also. I'm seriously only playing the games that are the must play games now and I have my GameFly cancelled with all the games I just have to own. That's all I have time for.

So. Many. Good. Games.

If AshleyAC & Yokimoto were still in the league though they would be dominating the busiest member charts every week. AshleyAC has over 50+ platinums now. They would probably be overall leaders on the platinum and total points leaderboards too.

But we know it wouldn't be 100% legit. (aka: Fuel)

HideoK said:
I sent Ail a message saying we miss him here at the league. He was a great contributor everyday.

@mattbfg
Seems like everyone is slowing down right? I noticed that too. Maybe everyone is playing longer games also. I'm seriously only playing the games that are the must play games now and I have my GameFly cancelled with all the games I just have to own. That's all I have time for.

So. Many. Good. Games.

I know I've been working several hours more a week lately, so that hasn't helped me.

Girlfriend got a new job though, so I may have more time if she has to work weekends.

Around the Network

Finally got my second platinum with God of War, now on to God of War 2.

Got the Lost in nightmare dlc for Re5, my first dlc buy It was quite good some parts were quite scary actually.

Maybe i'll get Desperate escape aswell, when does it release?

Tbone said:
Got the Lost in nightmare dlc for Re5, my first dlc buy It was quite good some parts were quite scary actually.

early March I believe

Super street fighter 4 trophy list

Basically same trophy list as SF4, clear all trials again but its a gold trophy well done Capcom lol

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/super-street-fighter-iv/trophies/

Draven26 said:
Tbone said:

early March I believe

Maybe get it if i'm not too busy playing Gow 3