By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Arcturus said:
radiantshadow92 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Hey guys ! I'm planning to get some PSN games worth 20$ soon...

So far I'm thinking of Trine (since its only 10 bucks)... Any other suggestions ?

Must be 10$ and please no shooter stuff...

the only ones that come to mind are flower and criiter crunch, critter crunch is only like 7 bucks and is great, try out the demo, if you get it you can get a dynamic them afterwards

Wat? Is there a dynamic theme for Critter Crunch?

no i meant any dynamic theme since he will have left over cash, sorry to bring ur hopes up

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:
I'm setting a goal for myself to get on the platinum leaderboard within a month.

Then u should plat more difficult games

Been playing Star Ocean, definitly not going to be getting a plat for that game, needs like 3 or 4 playthoughs from what I understand. 5 hours in and only 1 trophy lol going to start God Of War II tonight, I hear 1 of the boss group trophies is glitches and sometimes wont pop up....anyone here have that problem?

KylieDog said:
So annoyed right now. The first RE5 DLC releases today but the guy who updates the store made an error and was going to release both DLCs today by mistake.

Someone even asked and he said is no mistake. Then even more people kept saying it was an error so he double check and released it was a mistake and is now not releasing the second one. Need wait 2 weeks now.

Complete dumbf**ks.

Wow... who would do that!? Who doesn't want their content early and would rather wait 2 weeks because its a mistake? Hopefully the US store will make that mistake long enough for me to download both.

So how did everyone like Lost in Nightmares? I was really digging the atmosphere of the old mansion as well as more of the classic style of gameplay limiting you to few weapons and playing games of cat and mouse. Its scary when you can't just take everything out with tons of ammo. Was well worth the $5 although I wish it was a little longer because it was so good. Based on the trophies it looks like Desperate Escape will be more action orientated.

Around the Network

OK, I got Flower and Trine...
I'll have to use a walkthrough for Trine..the collect everything trophies suck...

Flower is AMAZING...but I missed the hit all the names in the credits thing twice..any tips on that ?

I watched some gameplay from the japanese version of desperate excape and it seems like a lot more enemies....granted i only played about 20 minutes of lost in nightmares last night before I was called to go pick someone up...have to play again tonight

What the hell are Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape?

@Fatetoone
It's the new Resident Evil 5 DLC. Lost in Nightmares is available this week for $4.99 and Desperate Escape will be available on the PS store March 4th. Also requires the original game to play them.

finally internet is working so hope it holds out that i can get some online gaming and get the trophies updated soon :)
is it me or is are trophy hunting slowing down in the league lol im seriously behind and hardly play at the moment :(