By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK: Xbox 360 sales up 32%, PS2 down 8%

The Wii's low sales are consistent with usual performance, as they are generally less front loaded than those on the PS360. It will be some time until we can assess the final breakdown.

Super World Cup Fighter II: Championship 2010 Edition

Around the Network

that is good, 360 is dominating in EU

Last time 360 had bigger increase but it was also huge price cut. So PS3>>>>360 again in Others? You can buy two 360s with price of one PS3!

ahcheng said:
that is good, 360 is dominating in EU  UK

Learn your geography next time.

By the way, where are the stats for the other consoles? The Wii and the DS make mincemeat out of the 360 every week in the UK (hell, the DS alone makes mincemeat out of all the other consoles combined) and yet I don't see any data for them. Maybe for the newest Star Wars game, but...

Who would have thought a price decrease would do that? did it last time in March. Wii and PS3 still stay the same price and do pretty well considering.

Game sales are odd, Wii hardware will still outsell 360 but game sales are not that great..

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Now if only I can find and bump the threads for TFU predictions on each platform because a few people were going to eat their socks if the Wii version didnt sell the most.

EaglesEye379 said:
Now if only I can bump the threads for TFU predictions on each platform because a few people were going to eat their socks if the Wii version didnt sell more.

It will eventually.. it's just a matter of time. Just look at recent games like Tiger Woods '09.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:
EaglesEye379 said:
Now if only I can bump the threads for TFU predictions on each platform because a few people were going to eat their socks if the Wii version didnt sell more.

It will eventually.. it's just a matter of time. Just look at recent games like Tiger Woods '09.

Yeah, look at Madden 09.

DMeisterJ said:
Neos said:
EaglesEye379 said:

Yeah, look at Madden 09.

Looks at thread title..UK..

mega fail DmeisterJ..once again..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

UK increase is not surprising, 360 usually outsells in that region. It will be interesting to see if it had an effect in the remaining regions. My guess is better overall numbers for 360, but PS3 and Wii will top the charts in those areas as usual, even with price cut.  Great job X360, regardless!