By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Perfect Dark 64 vs Goldeneye 64

Perfect Dark, it's still an amazing game, I can't wrap my head around the fact how Rare pushed the N64 like that (graphics, content, multiplayer...)

Around the Network
amp316 said:
GoldenEye.

@ Tuoyo I thought that you were more knowledgable about games. *shakes head*

I see you're already here, lol

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

In my opinion GoldenEye is the most fun multiplayer game ever. That is my opinion. Once again feel free to have your opinions. LOL

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

GoldenEye--it doesn't have Daniel Craig.

It's amazing isnt it. Perfect Dark for the N64 craps on alot of FPS games even now. That game was just so good. Rare make 2 of the best FPS games ever and then ruin Perfect Dark with the absolutely diabolicle shambles that is PDZ on 360.

I say RARE bring us Perfect Dark with online play for 360 arcade and it will own the online servers. Petition starts here......

Around the Network
halogamer1989 said:
GoldenEye--it doesn't have Daniel Craig.

I didn't realize Joanna Dark was played by a man--what boobs on that guy!

In terms of groundbreaking-ness, it's definitely Goldeneye.  But PD built on that SO much, AND added a cinematic story mode with COOP and COUNTER-OP (A brilliant feature which I've never seen another game emulate), and so many more features in multiplayer.

PD wins.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Golden Eye by a mile ! So many characters and bonuses to unlock . Basically the game that introduced me to FPS .

selnor said:
It's amazing isnt it. Perfect Dark for the N64 craps on alot of FPS games even now. That game was just so good. Rare make 2 of the best FPS games ever and then ruin Perfect Dark with the absolutely diabolicle shambles that is PDZ on 360.

I say RARE bring us Perfect Dark with online play for 360 arcade and it will own the online servers. Petition starts here......

Don't forget to add the Wii version please.... make it happen

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Both are excellent games but I would give the edge too Perfect Dark.