By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Version of Mega Man 9 Has All Achievements

Listed as "challenges" in the menu the Wii version of Mega Man 9 comes equipped with all the achievements that the 360 version will have.  I would assume this will be true for the PS3 version as well. No, you don't get your Gamer points for them, but the game does come equipped with some awesome online leaderboards, so if the lack of achievements was what stopped you from getting the Wii version, go buy it now, unless the only reason you care about the achievements is your score.

Around the Network

cool. I don't typically care about achievements, but I'll have to check this out (let alone have to download it anyways)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Yes and they also pop up all retro style when you do one of the challenges, it looks like a little menu that's done old school mega man style with a crown. The first time I saw that I was like WTF was that, but it's the exact same thing as the 360 achievements.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I'll definitely be downloading this later today =D

Very cool.

Around the Network

has megaman 2 released on vc yet?

Neat. I gotta get me an online adapter one of these days.

Yes last week.

This game is great.

achievements... I am on them

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989