By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Truth About Too Human vs. Haze threads!!

gebx said:
BMaker11 said:
It's a system flop comparison.

It wouldn't make sense to compare Lair and Haze because they're both on the PS3.

Xbox 360 flop Too Human vs. PS3 flop Haze.

In the end, though, Too Human probably lost a lot more money

I can accept that, but then why isn't it Too Human vs. Lair? Why are we comparing the 360 vs. PS3's 2nd biggest flop?

Tell you the truth...it's probably because Lair is old news, and that it's hype was because of the initial games drought the PS3 had.And the fact that the graphics were slick and you were flying dragons gave everyone really high first impressions

Haze, on the other hand, was hyped due to it being Free Radical and exclusive. Of course it died down, though, when it was delayed and IGN gave their preview

Around the Network

FFS! people totally bashed the OP for no reason at all. He was just saying that Lair should be compared to Too Human because it was even a bigger Flop then Haze was.

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

There is no PS3 fanboy conspiracy behind it. Haze is more fresh in everyone's minds. Hell, I forgot Lair even existed (and not because my PS3 owning mind would explode at the thought of it).

wow........DmesiterJ completely pwnd Gebx

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

gebx said:
blazinhead89 said:
Deflecting attention?

Actually, yes Too Human Vs. Haze threads deflect attention from Lair...

(see what I did there? deflecting a deflected with a deflection!!)

Exactly my point. What people say about Too Human Hurts your head so you want to hurt our Head.

Around the Network
blazinhead89 said:
gebx said:
blazinhead89 said:
Deflecting attention?

Exactly my point. What people say about Too Human Hurts your head so you want to hurt our Head.

No, but the following do hurt my head

- Too Human (it sucked)
- PS3 fanboys who don't own a PS3
- Threads comparing big flops and pretend Lair never existed
- The idiots who randomly write "this person pwned that person"
- Crazzyman

I could add more to the list... but really my head is hurting just bringing these things up

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Too Human massive budget estimated at around $100 million is inaccurate, you cant include past development costs for PS1 and Gamecube when the company halted production on that project for business reasons.

I would say that Too Human cost more than Haze and Lair because they had to make their own engine.

gebx said:
blazinhead89 said:
gebx said:
blazinhead89 said:
Deflecting attention?

- Too Human (it sucked)
- Crazzyman

I could add more to the list... but really my head is hurting just bringing these things up

*WARNING* this post may contain joke like material. this is not at all trolling or bashing of any kind. please note if you do not have a sense of humor you should not read this post for you may become enraged and post something you would otherwise not post. *WARNING*

lol i thought about doing everything you listed that hurts your head but then decided you been pwnd enough in this thread....lol sorry had to.

OT: i think the fact that too human is compared to haze is mostly because lair is a dragon game! why would you compare a dragon game to a action/shooter? just does not make any sense!!

gebx said:
blazinhead89 said:
gebx said:
blazinhead89 said:
Deflecting attention?

- Too Human (it sucked)
- Crazzyman

I Acknowledge Lair and Haze Existed, both were flops. But until EU sales are up for Lair (However low) We cannot say which flopped Worse

Funny, reading the OP, it was apparent that this wasn't to compare Lair vs Too Human, it was to remind everybody that yes, although too human flopped, the PS3 has two hyped up, big budget games flop under its belt. Yes, Gebx, we get it, the 360 is the king of SW and and it'll never get any more flops.