By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How's your luck with consoles and handhelds?

Have you ever had a console or handheld completely break on you and either have to buy a new one or get it repaired?

I've own a Gameboy color, SNES, PS1, PS2, PS3 and I've never had a problem with any of them ever.

Around the Network

I don't need luck, I buy good hardware.

my shit tends to get stolen or one of me older bro have always done something which has caused the console to stop working. but i have never had a console that has been treated properly ever break on me.

Only my DS but that was from the fact of it dropped about 25 times and then the last time it dropped over 15 ft just the top screen broke so it still played GBA games...

Former something....

My first 360 RRoD'd, my PS2 always gets DREs, my first DS Lite's hinge broke, and my Dreamcast got stolen . So, that removes any possibility of bias lol.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

i bought second hand wii about 1 year ago, and it started making circular scratches on game discs few weeks ago, i took it to repair shop yesterday and i picked it up today, my wii is working better than even now, some games that were too scratched to be read by the wii are working fine now.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

None ever failed me... god bless them :P

my friend we are similar fore i have never had any problems with any of my consoles/systems.

No, nintendo is know by their great quality in consoles.

my launch Gamecube died, but I bought a new one.

Thats it, also my Virtual Boy's right eye peice is very picky about wether it turns on or not but most of time it does.