By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FIFA 09, PS3 advertisement

Munkeh111 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Munkeh111 said:
@ darth, do you not get a proper football game? Everyone gets FM, but dont you get bored of it? I got bored of it ages ago so normally get FIFA manager which is a much more shallow but flashy version, and I get to make a lovely huge stadium with it!

nope.....I don't like football {uses tennis racket as shield}

I like the raquet sports....Tennis, Badminton, Squash, TT

You don't like football! Shame on you! But anyway, Squash and TT are really fun, but they just don't compare to football....

lol...I get that in school

But I like Badminton the most.....the fast pace, the light shuttle....its just so much fun.....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
So wait...Sony spend money on advertising and still get abused?

Sony might as well just give up, aint no pleasing these common folk

SONY must be doing sumthing right to please the common folk cus in EUrope people are buying the PS3 more than 360 on a 2:1 ratio.....despite 360 being half as costly.

darthdevidem01 said:
Munkeh111 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Munkeh111 said:
@ darth, do you not get a proper football game? Everyone gets FM, but dont you get bored of it? I got bored of it ages ago so normally get FIFA manager which is a much more shallow but flashy version, and I get to make a lovely huge stadium with it!

You don't like football! Shame on you! But anyway, Squash and TT are really fun, but they just don't compare to football....

But I like Badminton the most.....the fast pace, the light shuttle....its just so much fun.....

Fast paced... really? I watched some of it at the olympics, and it did not really compare to the other events at all

Munkeh111 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Munkeh111 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Munkeh111 said:

Fast paced... really? I watched some of it at the olympics, and it did not really compare to the other events at all

fast paced as in you need to be REALLY quick around the badminton court...as soon as the shuttle is hit it goes so fast that you literally have to think as you move towards the shuttle.

you need to be on your toes throughout the whole game......sometimes in football you can do with the just standing there marking someone.

PES and FIFA are both popular.

Before, the random guy was used to buy FIFA and the pro was used to buy PES

But, since 2 years, FIFA and PES are both very good.

The PES franchise is very well associated with the PS name but that is less true for the FIFA franchise that is not asociated with any particular console.
Sony is just trying to catch the FIFA franchise to make it associate with the PS name too ...

Time to Work !

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Munkeh111 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Munkeh111 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Munkeh111 said:

fast paced as in you need to be REALLY quick around the badminton court...as soon as the shuttle is hit it goes so fast that you literally have to think as you move towards the shuttle.

you need to be on your toes throughout the whole game......sometimes in football you can do with the just standing there marking someone.

Really! I suppose that is if you are taking it really seriously, I would have thought something like squash would be a lot quicker, getting out of the way of the other person is really annoying. Anyway, football is much better because then you get a little rest period while the ball is at the other end of the pitch

FIFA WIL BE HUGE
lol

Munkeh111 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Munkeh111 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Munkeh111 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Munkeh111 said:

Really! I suppose that is if you are taking it really seriously, I would have thought something like squash would be a lot quicker, getting out of the way of the other person is really annoying. Anyway, football is much better because then you get a little rest period while the ball is at the other end of the pitch

squash is most definetely quicker.

fifa ps3 has exclusive features.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

oh yeah FIFA 09 does have some PS3-only features