By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Obama Hispanic Ads

Read this and make your own judgement.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/18/navarrette.obama.ad/index.html

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/09/18/obamas-limbaugh-ad-causes-stir/

1. This is laughable. Limbaugh does not like McCain... at all really, he wanted Romney or Huckabee.

2. Even Limbaugh is taken out of context. Direct lie.

3. Obama says McCain running sleaziest campaing ever? So what does that make his.

Just in case you did not know, the Obama campaign said that the McCain campaign is running the "sleaziest campaign in history" last weekend. Looks like he should have said, well the 2nd sleaziest... because you know, we are worse.

Tried to find a link to this, but I did not find any (did not bother looking at Foxnews). But I was watching Anderson Cooper last night, and guess what? both Canidates have spent about 8 million on ads, but 77% of Obama's ads are negative, while 51% of McCains have been. This was reported by research done by CNN and is from the period until now and beginning end of the conventions... So the last 1.5-2 weeks.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network

this is gonna be good

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

lol Something tells me you don't like Obama , I'm not quite sure what it is but I have a feeling.

The thing that surprises me the most is how negative and partisan Obama's campaign has become being that he has attracted a lot of new voters who were upset with traditional politics.

obama's whole campaign has been fairly negative. i recall him talking about running a clean campaign, a while back, with no negative ads and then during the commercial...his negative ads were running.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
HappySqurriel said:

The thing that surprises me the most is how negative and partisan Obama's campaign has become being that he has attracted a lot of new voters who were upset with traditional politics.

I agree. I think if he had just kept things posative, he could have won. He might still win, but he is way behind on likely voters.

MrBubbles said:
obama's whole campaign has been fairly negative. i recall him talking about running a clean campaign, a while back, with no negative ads and then during the commercial...his negative ads were running.

You're telling me a politician is a hypocrite?  What next?  The sky is blue?

And don't pretend McCain and his "Straight Talk Express" are any better because they're both slinging mud and smearing each other with lies.  It's just easier for you to ignore or forgive McCain's lies/smears because you support him.  The same reason most Democrats won't complain about Obamas.

@RealMafoo

Where are you getting that he's behind on likely voters?  All major polls currently show either a tie or Obama ahead.  Likely voters/registered voters whatever the case may be.

This one has got all the critics in today. seriously negative? When the majority of middle class believe Obama will raise their taxes the issue of morals has gone out the window.

He has got to do what's necessary and you all know that involves playing the political game.
Look at what Clinton got from her marketing of reasonable, thoughtful and logical arguments. Thats right she went bat shit crazy at the end of it, if only to try and win the nomination.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

azrm2k said:
MrBubbles said:

And don't pretend McCain and his "Straight Talk Express" are any better because they're both slinging mud and smearing each other with lies.  It's just easier for you to ignore or forgive McCain's lies/smears because you support him.  The same reason most Democrats won't complain about Obamas.

im a bev oda and stephen harper supporter actually.

i guess you just blind yourself to facts in your need to attack someone, right?  as you will see i didnt comment about the ads themselves or him for doing them...merely stated events that happened.  i dont particularly care what sort of ads either of them runs

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

azrm2k said:
MrBubbles said:

And don't pretend McCain and his "Straight Talk Express" are any better because they're both slinging mud and smearing each other with lies.  It's j ust easier for you to ignore or forgive McCain's lies/smears because you support him.  The same reason most Democrats won't complain about Obamas.

@RealMafoo

Where are you getting that he's behind on likely voters?  All major polls currently show either a tie or Obama ahead.  Likely voters/registered voters whatever the case may be.

I am saying if you are going to run on a platform of "I am not your typical politician", you should probably stop acting like one.

And I got the likely voter thing from my head. Polls never have told the truth. Think for yourself instead of having it spoon fed to you by the media.