By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft interview - Tom Clancy series coming to Wii, two music games coming, sports titles becoming increasingly important, and much more

People who like FPSers either have a Ps3 or 360
so Tom Clancy on Wii wont sell to good

Around the Network
craighopkins said:
People who like FPSers either have a Ps3 or 360
so Tom Clancy on Wii wont sell to good

1. That doesn't mean a Wii FPS can't sell well

2. Tom Clancy game aren't all FPS

I recall that there have been hints here and there that Tom Clancy's HAWX may come to Wii. Official sources are nowhere to be found, though.

"To make sure we can create good enough products [on Wii] or products better than Nintendo’s takes time."

Hey, look! Nintendo-like quality!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

@ craighopkins
say hi to metroid/steel
fps dont sell cause there arnt any -.-"
so stop saying bs :)

MeowTheMouse said:
@ craighopkins
say hi to metroid/steel
fps dont sell cause there arnt any -.-"
so stop saying bs :)

Hi you 2 games selling 2,4m combined on 32m userbase!

Around the Network

well good for them TC games are generaly fun thought they do work hard to ruin them further down the series so they can reinvent them latter a weird cycle.

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Boycott Ubisoft!!!

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

YG: Tom Clancy will appear at one point. We need to make sure they [look good]. We have engines that were created for the next-generation consoles. We had to re-engineer a certain number of engines to be sure we could use the quality of the machine. Even without the [high-end] graphics, the experience can still be very interesting. … To make sure we can create good enough products [on Wii] or products better than Nintendo’s takes time. That’s why you don’t see many products, but you will see more and more in the future.

If 3rd parties are waiting to create products better than Nintendo's before releasing anything on Wii then they are going to be waiting forever.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

11ht11 said:
ubisoft seems to be changing now

ye by making music games now.

The guy said they are fitting their HD engines to fit on the Wii. That means they soon won't be using PS2 engines for their Wii games. Plus it means they can likely port HD games to the Wii with that.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs