By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A look at games that Nintendo published since 2002

SleepWaking said:
2-0

you drove away konnichiwa and ckmlb. on to the next whinning Sony-Fanboy.

(You all are really kicking Ass)

Nobody drove someone away.

We are telling our opinions that not only me and Ckmlb think on other forums I see that there are Wii (fanoboys) gamers think the same like us but hey I know this is the place for Wii fanobys but I never knew this
forum had so damned die hard fanboys who not allow any critic of their god nintendo.

@Blue5 that is to much not all of them are dumb and for sure not crap hmmm kiddy look I guess you are right about that.

Around the Network
Blue5 said:
wow you ninty fanboys think these are core games. all of this is just dumb kiddy crap.

Oh Blue3 creating yet another screen name to draw attention away from his Twingo alter ego.

Or perhaps just someone making an obvious attempt at play up the Blue3 infamy, lol.

Gballzack said:
Blue5 said:
wow you ninty fanboys think these are core games. all of this is just dumb kiddy crap.

Oh Blue3 creating yet another screen name to draw attention away from his Twingo alter ego.

Or perhaps just someone making an obvious attempt at play up the Blue3 infamy, lol.

w/e troll just stating my opinion

Well im always open for critic but not for poorly and already disproven critic, and i may be a Nintendo fan. But im not a fanboy.

Yeah it looked good for a moment SleepWaking, but these guys are always coming back so I guess I have to give up here

btw, for all that are interested in this whole issue (even after all that discussing) somebody posted a great article earlier this night with the missleading title "Nintendo has left the Hardcore". I strongly recommand to read that article, it also shows how I look at the whole thing. Here's the link:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=4277&start=0#end

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network
SleepWaking said:
Well im always open for critic but not for poorly and already disproven critic, and i may be a Nintendo fan. But im not a fanboy.

@ Sleepwalking  My critic is that I want new franchises (for the Wii)  and with new franchises I mean games like Mario, zelda, Metroid not a games like Brain age, Wario smooth moves.

And that is poorly critic? 

konnichiwa said:
SleepWaking said:

@ Sleepwalking My critic is that I want new franchises (for the Wii) and with new franchises I mean games like Mario, zelda, Metroid not a games like Brain age, Wario smooth moves.

And that is poorly critic?

yaaa durr, new franchise is completely fresh, mario zelld a and metroid r sequels retard

brain age and wario are new franchises 

have you even read naznatips reaction?

Blue5 said:
konnichiwa said:
SleepWaking said:

@ Sleepwalking My critic is that I want new franchises (for the Wii) and with new franchises I mean games like Mario, zelda, Metroid not a games like Brain age, Wario smooth moves.

And that is poorly critic?

yaaa durr, new franchise is completely fresh, mario zelld a and metroid r sequels retard

brain age and wario are new franchises 

Let me explain what I mean    I want new games new franchises like Banjo was on N64, like Pikmin was on GC.
Got my point?

You think Mario Galaxy doens't look refreshing?