By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A look at games that Nintendo published since 2002

no i dont

Around the Network
SleepWaking said:
have you even read naznatips reaction?

Did you read Mine?

I guess not, but yeah what do you want if I say something about the Wii all Ninty's will disagree and when
a Wii fan say something all Wii fans will say yeah true ROFL. 

Konnichiwa, I have no problems with criticizing Nintendo, or stating your opinions about them. I don't like even half of the games they published on that list. For example: I hate Kirby games. An insult against Nintendo and Nintendo gamers though due to ignorance is something I have a problem with. Nintendo is producing games at a faster rate than ever, they are producing 6 times as many core games as casual games, they are making new IPs, they are making sequels to their popular old IPs... There is really no logical reason to insult Nintendo's current game development strategy. If Nintendo games aren't for you, that's fine, but don't tell the REST OF US that they suddenly stopped making games for us when they clearly are supporting their core gamer as well as trying to appeal to new ones.

SleepWaking said:
You think Mario Galaxy doens't look refreshing?

True refreshing but again MARIO.

well if nintendo is goin to make new games then they shud make them good

killzone lair motorstorm resistance god of war, sony always makes better stufff nintend just recycles

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Konnichiwa, I have no problems with criticizing Nintendo, or stating your opinions about them. I don't like even half of the games they published on that list. For example: I hate Kirby games. An insult against Nintendo and Nintendo gamers though due to ignorance is something I have a problem with. Nintendo is producing games at a faster rate than ever, they are producing 6 times as many core games as casual games, they are making new IPs, they are making sequels to their popular old IPs... There is really no logical reason to insult Nintendo's current game development strategy. If Nintendo games aren't for you, that's fine, but don't tell the REST OF US that they suddenly stopped making games for us when they clearly are supporting their core gamer as well as trying to appeal to new ones.

@Sleepwalking I forgot to say this but Ratchet and Clank Gladiator was refreshing but again Ratchet and in my
opinion the game sucks.

@Naza I never said they stop making games for us but for me.
Oh wait you mean the US I mentioned before?  That Us= Cklmb + the other nintendo fans who have agreed with me.

Blue6 said:
well if nintendo is goin to make new games then they shud make them good

killzone lair motorstorm resistance god of war, sony always makes better stufff nintend just recycles

Don't say better games just because everyone haves his taste but if you said they put effort in making some new games (that is not a compilation of minigames) I agree.

konnichiwa said:
SleepWaking said:
You think Mario Galaxy doens't look refreshing?

True refreshing but again MARIO.

So, let me get this straight.  It's not okay that Mario is constantly re-used, even if each way he is used is fresh and unique, but it IS okay that Final Fantasy is constantly remade, even though it stays fresh? 

Obviously, you dislike Nintendo games regardless of how good they are.  That's fanboyism just as much as loving Nintendo games regardless of quality.  I don't love all Nintendo games, I have repeatedly expressed disappointment at many Nintendo games (such as Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime Hunters, every remade Kirby games with pretty much the same crap), but you seem to hate them all just because it's got that Nintendo name on the front.  I ask you how you are not being a hypocrit?

Konnichiwa is working on a ban too? Lol.

I got your point. and it isn't going to change my opinion you just want to derail this thread. I'm beginning to suspect that you and Blue3 are actually nintendo fanboys and want to make sony fanboys look bad.

Nintendo is making more than 80 games for the wii right now and you think you will see nothing new? Disaster is already is a new IP, Wii fit too. Just be patient nintendo unlike sony is very secretive.

And you know this wasn't the subject of this tread was it? Even if they make nothing new there games are still amazing. I like the Ps3 too, im not baised (ok maybe a little bit). But you are very baised. IMO Nintendo still has the better franchises than Sony (God of War is great though). I'm probaly more hardcore then you (actaully i know for sure) and i still like some of the casual games. I'm not going to call something stupid becouse its not a new franchise or becouse its not for the core gamer, im open to new stuff. And i actually feel very bad for you, it must be hard to be so narrow minded.