By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - THE XBOX 360 BEAT THE WII IN JAPAN SALES THIS WEEL!!!!

Dallinor said:
starcraft said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Calm down. You haven't even taken the time to clean up your keyboard/ceiling/girlfriend yet.

Wait wat?

A 360 doesn't count starcraft...

@Naum - Of course it is. Haven't you figured that out by now?

I wonder if that is starcraft in the pic? lol.

On Topic. This is a one off and is unlikely to ever happen again.

Around the Network

Congrats to MS and 360. Alk it needed was a nice sized price cut, and a JRPG with SE's name on it. I await to see if 360 begins to trend higher on a weekly basis.

Again, f'n awesome job.

Err... its a very good show but do we need this many threads about it? Actually scratch that it would appear this is the week of multiple threads in general so what the hell...

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Just a question, is the first numbers for the others rigth? because if they are then THIs is a cold shower : 2008
Others ds 227,335
wii 122,101
ps3 75,182
psp 62,113
x360 47,857
Now explain that^
A shortage in sku with new prices, not enough ad, is a frag territory and is difficult to track... Because it beat ps3 in Japan, probably did it in NA, but still, with one week of cut prices, did poorly in others...

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

I just love how you are resorting to weekly sales victories in 1 section. It just shows how little you have to be happy about. Why don't you give up and play the so called best roster of games ever.

Nintendo = Innovation = Wii

Around the Network
OGY said:
I just love how you are resorting to weekly sales victories in 1 section. It just shows how little you have to be happy about. Why don't you give up and play the so called best roster of games ever.

I think everyone on this site agreed that the MGS4 week was amazing for the PS3. I think we can also all agree that 360 beating Wii in Japan is amazing.

Some achievements (sorry) go beyond partisanship. 

Shows what solid pricing will do for sales

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

This is huge, I never thought i'd see the day when THE 360 is ahead of the wii In japan. MS is doing great and fighting hard to compete. Congrats to them.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
OGY said:

Metacritic says hi:

80+ wii games: 28

80+ 360 games: 110

aavidbacon said:
Just a question, is the first numbers for the others rigth? because if they are then THIs is a cold shower : 2008
Others ds 227,335
wii 122,101
ps3 75,182
psp 62,113
x360 47,857
Now explain that^
A shortage in sku with new prices, not enough ad, is a frag territory and is difficult to track... Because it beat ps3 in Japan, probably did it in NA, but still, with one week of cut prices, did poorly in others...

Well, that's easy. The price isn't cut in Europe yet. They're getting cut this Friday, the 19th. Happy? :)