By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Support the big hairy fluffy pussy avatar campaign!

legend92 said:
im the australian rock_on

isn't rock_on australian :S

Around the Network

I'll do it ASAP..... which is not now.....

4 ≈ One

sorry guys not posted in ages but here comes the ig fluffy meow again lol

since we are supporting the feline creature i have a dilemma at hand. 2years ago, an ex girlfriend game me a kitten 14months later she was made pregnant and she gave litter to 5kittens which were al cute and beautiful. they looked like little mogwai's. then after few months after she gave litter to more kittens and this time i thought of getting her neutered but the vet said i had to wait until she stops milking. unfortunately for me she was made pregnant again and gave birth to more kittens (another 5). we tried keeping her locked away whilst she milked but the pussy got laid again and she is pregnant again.

The big problem is we have 12kittens now!!!! and no one will take them. not even the RSPCA! what to do what to do :s

Anyone in need of some pussy, let me know. I have plenty to go around :s

to support the cause for the kittens or ROCK ON, take on the avatar .

ermmmm and off topic, TGS was another let down. why oh why do these 3 big giants not do anything interesting ? have they all lost their edge trying to beat each other to win another console war?

So, tell me why we need to have a picture of your mom's vagina as our avatar, and with this thread being in the gaming discussion forum...?

Lol this almost feels like a episode of Fur tv.

Around the Network

Locked.

Already 2 necro bumps for this thread now, lets just put it out of its misery and move on.

To Each Man, Responsibility