By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Support the big hairy fluffy pussy avatar campaign!

im the australian rock_on

^great way to get free games and accessories for PS3,360,Wii,PSP and DS. Residents of US,UK,CANADA and AUSTRALIA (It actually Works i have done it and their is testimonials with pics)

Around the Network

All this pussy talk is making me hungry...

+1

I hope my avatar is not a big hairy fluffy pussy. that would ruin the illusion.

Trying to convince me the Wii is a real adult game machine 'if you play it right' is like trying to convince me Tofu tastes great 'if you just cook it right'

What did rock on get banned for? I mean, what specifically?

Around the Network

I support the campaign. Awesome cat avatar.

Goddbless said:
I have a better idea...how about you all copy psrocks avatar!?

Lol.  that's a good one. i would support that campaign (but don't tell my wife)

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

big , fluffy, pussy....i am doing it wrong

i joined the big fluffy pussy abatar campaign now Feii-Hung give me back my 25 vg$ fast or i`ll sue you

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

i mean it i`ll sue you or i`ll just tell a mod and u´ll be banned

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!