By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My awesome wedding cake...

Torillian said:
What's a "Grooms cake"? never heard of that before. Regardless very cool cakes....you can't go wrong with Ghostbusters.

The grooms cake is a much smaller cake for the groom and groomsmen can nibble on.

OT - Nice cake. Did you save the top layer? We did - for a year - but when we defrosted it, it tasted horrible.

Once again, congrats.

Around the Network

People marry Kim Possible fans? Anyway nice cake and enjoy your honeymoon.

Beja-Beja said:
People marry Kim Possible fans?

Only the ones with no pants.

Nice, not 1 but 2 awesome cakes ?! Lucky !

that is the coolest, tastiest, nerdiest thing I have ever seen

Around the Network

wouldnt be my choice for a wedding cake.

but hey, to each his own.

congrats for geeting married.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

*eats the cakes* lololololololololololololololololololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to get your wife to let you get a cake like that, you must have an hell of a wife felicitation!!!

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

The wedding cake was amusing, but it was the Groom's cake that had me busting out laughing.

that's an epic cake!