By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How Many 360 only owners will get the ps3

reask said:
Squilliam said:
Already have one, but its my 2nd fiddle and it won't get to play many tunes until at least 2009 and who knows what awesomeness Microsoft is cooking for us.

I feel a need, a need to make the Xbox 360 is awesome thread # 3!

Go for it squilliam we need a fix.

Im cooking something up But its for the September NPD result.

Tease.

Around the Network

God of War 3 is the only exclusive I'm interested in right now. When they get some more games I want, I'll be thinking about it.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Maybe once the price falls to around $199 to use as a blu ray player and for the odd game that interests me. At this point in time the PS3 does not offer anything that would would warrant a purchase since my 360 fills all my gaming needs.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

No thanks. I'm not into God of War or JRPGs and I have a connection that enables DL movies. I have no need for Blu-ray as I have no HDTV.

not me

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:

God of War 3 is the only exclusive I'm interested in right now. When they get some more games I want, I'll be thinking about it.

me too but not before the price of the PS3 goes down if it ever will =(. BUt i dont see the need for blu-ray

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

halogamer1989 said:
No thanks. I'm not into God of War or JRPGs and I have a connection that enables DL movies. I have no need for Blu-ray as I have no HDTV.

What does JRPGs have to do with the PS3?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

199? Wow. Keep waiting guys.

Console Agnostic since 2001.

I'll probably pick up a second PS3 as soon as they drop into reasonable price range. I need a Blu-Ray player for my dad.

As for strictly gaming, I don't need a PS3, lol. :P

As for retail, I find Disgaea 3, Verses, and R2 interesting. I don't find LBP interesting. I've beating MGS4 already. So yeah. There isn't a complete lack of games, there just aren't enough for me to consider it a "need" to own one.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

199 in 2 years i think