By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Possible situation this Christmas

No way. Casuals don't want a 360, no matter how little it costs.

Around the Network

Wii power !!!!

It depends on how well microsoft can reposition its brand. There are obvious rumors about that, if true will see microsoft try to expand the brand. If they can create the image they may get some of the wii's leftovers.

One of my friends little brothers wanted a Wii for his birthday about six months ago. His parents couldn't find it, so they got him a 20 GB 360. So, yeah, some people are going to buy their tots 360s if they can't find Wiis.

Wii has more 20 million sellers than PS3 has 5 million sellers.

Acolyte of Disruption

Cueil said:
I'm hoping the casual market will move over to one of the two better consoles

I agree, that way we can be rid of those silly Xbox's and Playstations in favour of the true systems Wii and DS.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
Cueil said:
I'm hoping the casual market will move over to one of the two better consoles

I agree, that way we can be rid of those silly Xbox's and Playstations in favour of the true systems Wii and DS.

rofl.

OT: ummm.. no. if people want a Wii, they will get one. they won't get a 360. Can you picture your 75 year-old grandma playing Halo 3 and Gears of War? not going to happen.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Retrasado said:

Can you picture your 75 year-old grandma playing Halo 3 and Gears of War? not going to happen.

Old grandma hardcore says hello. (ok, not Halo 3 or Gears of War, but close enough)

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=gkCbWDeapAo

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

If a family wants a Wii its for its unique characteristiques, they wont flock to the 360, it offeres very little that the mass of potential Wii owners are looking for.

grandma gamer 4 t3h w1n!

Sony and MS don't really have an answer for Wii Sports / Wii Fit / MK. That is driving Wii sales more than the price.