By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I need everyone to be open-minded about this Gears 2 vs Resistance 2 video

At first, I always felt as if Gears of War had the upper hand, but watch this video, I would have to give it to Resistance. This video is very fair in my opinion...so after you guys finish, lets discuss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oluf61Wwqw8&feature=user

Around the Network

Think both are great no matter which one u choose.

both look good. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

I agree...I am still purchasing them both

R2 textures need work - Insomniac says: done :)

Around the Network

That was probably the best comparison video that i have ever seen. Both will be awesome games.

PSN ID: getrdone25

I want those 10 minutes of my life back. The guy who made the comparison video is a PS3 fan and he is clearly very pro R2 in his comments. There was only going to be one winner from his point of view.

Krill said:
I want those 10 minutes of my life back. The guy who made the comparison video is a PS3 fan and he is clearly very pro R2 in his comments. There was only going to be one winner from his point of view.

That was quick.

All in all, a reasonable comparison. However, his fanboy goggle shine through stealthily when you notice that he didn't even mention ANYTHING about the Gears 2 competitive modes.

I'm still looking forward to Gears more, but this did give Resistance a few more points in my book--thanks in no small part to that MASSIVE F'ing boss!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Oh this'll be endless. R2 vs G2 will be like "what came first, the chicken or the egg?" Can't we just leave it be and eat both delicious fried chicken and scrambled eggs?

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes