By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I need everyone to be open-minded about this Gears 2 vs Resistance 2 video

Wow..... a fair comparison.... you don't see those everyday.......

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Resistance 2 is getting FOUR cleanups before the release so should be awesome looking

graphically both will be great.gameplay resistance beat gears by a long shot.i found gears 1 fun for about an hour...then it was old,resistance had diffrent guns and such to mix it up.gears 2 looks exactly the same gameplay wise.resistance 2 is the only one im buying.

I WANT BOTH.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
Xen said:
Krill said:
I want those 10 minutes of my life back. The guy who made the comparison video is a PS3 fan and he is clearly very pro R2 in his comments. There was only going to be one winner from his point of view.

That was quick.

Well when the opening credit is all PS3 exclusives... he kind of has a point. If Gears was going to fair better, this guy would not have made the video.

That being said, it does not mean he is wrong ;)

I am getting both, I will let you know what I think after I have finished both.

they both look great ...but im only buying R2 cuz i wanna know what happens with nathan

GoW2 will make child's play out of everything else out...including Halo 3...domination will be complete!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

very nice, i must say. clearly equal minded

hes a ps3 fanboy

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER