By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Reistance 1 campaign is awful

no u

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Around the Network

I wouldn't say it was amazing, but I thought it was some good mindless fun. I enjoyed it in the same way I enjoy a good summer action flick.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I've played Resistance and it's a really an average game, nothing brilliant and people make to much big deal out of it.

Vasot said:
Resistance 1 was a average and boring game And was hyped by the Sony fanatics just like they hype Resistance 2 today
It will be very funny if Resistance 2 prove to be nothing special like Resistance 1
The Sony fanatics will start their frenzy paranoia again to protect their favorite Sony exclusive title from the bad reviews...

Are you the multi of Makakas? eh?

then again, your sig says not to trust what fanboys say.

So next time, I won't even mind.

darthdevidem01 said:
what about MGS4?

Thought is was great but didnt get too far in it. Great graphics, good story thus far(though I feel at times too much story)Im not very good at MGS games so I sucked at it and in all honesty I think I want to  beat 2 and 3 before I pick up 4.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

Still haven't played the game... and am losing interest fast. I might rent it some day...

4 ≈ One

Crank up the difficulty, and play some multiplayer for better boards.

PSN - hanafuda

Vasot said:
Resistance 1 was a average and boring game And was hyped by the Sony fanatics just like they hype Resistance 2 today
It will be very funny if Resistance 2 prove to be nothing special like Resistance 1
The Sony fanatics will start their frenzy paranoia again to protect their favorite Sony exclusive title from the bad reviews...

Dude thats real trolling, and even so I dont care.

I have resistance and I loved it, thats my personal opinion on it.

If you think it sucks, then thats good for you, but I personally loved it.

mM

Each to their own..but you are one of the few that doesn't like it.

It's like they few that say Halo 1 sucks :)

The level designs aren't that great nor the weapons but it's fun.

Can love bloom on the battlefield?                 Proud supporter of this gen!!!