By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I´m now officially a Dreamcast owner!

I just bought a Dreamcast on ebay. The offer included...

- 1 Dreamcast console

- 4 Controllers

- 1 Rumble Pak

- 6 games (Sega Rally, Ready to Rumble 2, Virtua Tennis 2 and some racing games)

... for 40 Euro.

I also got Chu Chu rocket for 1 Euro + 2 Euro shipping costs.

Now I´m looking for some more games to buy. Any suggestions?

Around the Network

Did you get a VMU? Don't forget Power Stone, both Sonic Adventure games and Grandia 2 (consider Jet Set Radio as well)! Also, if you don't already own Ikaruga on the GameCube and/or XBLA, do yourself a favor and get it!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

The best Sonic game is on the Dreamcast.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Now you're Playing with Power

Sick of SackBoy threads

SHMUPGurus said:
Did you get a VMU? Don't forget Power Stone, both Sonic Adventure games and Grandia 2! If you don't own Ikaruga on the GameCube and XBLA, do yourself a favor and get it!

Yeah I got one VMU (the other controllers are 3rd Party products, but Controller + VMU goes for 5 Euro + shipping on ebay so buying a second one shouldn´t be a problem either).

I played Sonic Adventure 1 + 2 on Gamecube already but I just own the second game so I may give the original game another try.

I´m looking for Shenmue as well but it´s rather expensive most of the time (20 Euro +).

Ikaruga is rather an Xbox Live purchase for me.

Around the Network
pika said:

Isn't that the PS2 slogan?

Congrats on your DC dude. I wouldn't mind having one too.. but my SNES comes first :)

Xen said:
pika said:

Isn't that the PS2 NES slogan?

Congrats on your DC dude. I wouldn't mind having one too.. but my SNES comes first :)

PS2? First time I've heard about it then. o_o

Oh yeah, and there was also this game called ''Armada''. It was a pretty decent RPG space shooter, especially when playing 4-player!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Street Fighter Third Strike!! & if you can find it and don't own it on the gamecube: Skies of Arcadia..
And do not forget Marvel vs Capcom 2!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Xen said:
pika said:

Isn't that the PS2 slogan?

I thought it was a Nintendo slogan... oh well, hehe.

I love the SNES, my girlfriend still owns her SNES and we still play it.

SHMUPGurus said:
Xen said:
pika said:

Isn't that the PS2 NES slogan?

PS2? First time I've heard about it then. o_o

Oh yeah, and there was also this game called ''Armada''. It was a pretty decent RPG space shooter, especially when playing 4-player!

Jeez. So both me and the guy who said it are confused about whose slogan it is. Heh.