By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why does the ps3 sales spike wear off quickly???

Soul_tech10 said:
well you're obviously more stupid than me, 'cos if you find the thread so pathetic why did you read it??

So because I read your pathetic thread that makes me stupid? Well I suppose you're kind of right, I should have been able to tell just based on your title that this would be a horribly pathetic thread and not to bother reading it all. So yes, in that matter I am stupid, but compared to you, I am a genius.

Around the Network

Its because the BC ps3 was limited in quantity.

They sold out every time they were ordered. They only last a day in stock.

mM
docholliday said:
Username2324 said:
Soul_tech10 said:

I know why, because, if you look at Metal Gear Solid 4 in Japan, it hasn't even sold a million yet because only 2.38 million have bought the PS3 there, if more had it then the sales spike for MGS4 would have lasted at least a week longer, in USA, just over 5 million people have bought the ps3 so the sales spike for MGS4 lasted a week.

This means that if more people had the PS3, the sales of really good games would continue like with the Wii, for instance, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Play, these games have each sold over 5 million because there are more Wii's out there, and are still in the top 10.

Lets hope that the LBP sales will always be big, and PS3 sales become like Wii's forever

Wow, how long did it take you to figure that one out? This is one of the most pathetic threads I have read.

I agree, I cant believe ppl are responding to this like this is news. More ppl buy console, more games sell........BRILLIANT!!

==> same here.

I have the feeling it is "obvious"  (no offense)

Time to Work !

So what you trying to say is... if SONY can sell more HW.. then they can sell more SW aswell???? BRILLIANT!!! Now how do we sell the HW??? Oh, I know, we get consumers interested with good SW!!

[Wow............]

4 ≈ One

Yeah...I agree.