By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - This guy's pretty lucky...

MrBubbles said:
kingofwale said:

but on the other hand.... was there really a need to use SUCH force???

you find some naked guy standing over your daughter... what would you do?

If the guy truly didn't know the kid before he hit him, he has a good defense.

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
kingofwale said:

hmmm, tough question... I mean, after billions of years of evolution, if only organism of same species can have some way of communicating with each other... Oh well. *shrugs*..

I think "What the fuck are you doing?" would suffice? It wasn't like the naked kid was in any position to among any type of physical attacks.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
MrBubbles said:
kingofwale said:

hmmm, tough question... I mean, after billions of years of evolution, if only organism of same species can have some way of communicating with each other... Oh well. *shrugs*..

I think "What the fuck are you doing?" would suffice? It wasn't like the naked kid was in any position to among any type of physical attacks.

You know... your arguments are about as retarded as this kid and the people who fined the father for this are. I'm not even going to be diplomatic about this, because any arguments for that kid or against the father are just that stupid.

I will list out the reasons why:

This was IN the father's and/or mother's home. The daughter does not have her name on the deed, and I am willing to lay real money that she doesn't contribute towards paying the mortgage. She shouldn't have any legal right to give ANYONE permission to come onto the premise. He was trespassing in the middle of the night and that's all there is to that point.

This was the middle of the night, the father had just woken out of what I can only assume is a sound sleep. Any assumptions he would make and actions he would take can easily be attributed to still groggy thinking, which are a direct result of the time of the meeting. The time of that meeting is entirely the boy's responsibility, since he is the one who chose to come in the middle of the night instead of during the day.

The boy was naked, in the room of his daughter, in the middle of the night, without permission from the property owners. This scenario provides much the same evidence towards him being a potential rapist as seeing a man come into your house without permission while carrying a gun might be a potential murderer or a man coming into your house without permission and stuffing your belongings into a bag might be a potential thief.

I consider rape to be in the same category of severity as murder and child molestation. If I was in the same situation, the boy would be dead, not just beaten with a pipe, and this level of action is entirely warranted due to the severity of the potential crime being prevented. Just because he's naked doesn't mean he's not dangerous. Saying "hey, what the fuk are you doing" could easily give a real rapist the time to find an item to use as a, or pickup his own, weapon and then at the very least take the daughter as a hostage, if not threatening the father directly if it happens to be a gun or some other dangerous object.

Don't give me this shit of "oh, well you should check first" No. That's what you do when you see two guys fighting on the street while cameras are circling around. The boy in this situation is already trespassing, he is already doing something illegal, any other action he takes (like being undressed in the daughter's room) can therefor be assumed to also have illegal intent(rape)

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Logic like that is undeniable .
Never underestimate, never hesitate. it can be too easy to lose your life by doing either.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Why did they staple his head at the hospital? What was wrong with simple stitches? Is that how they do it in the USA?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
Why did they staple his head at the hospital? What was wrong with simple stitches? Is that how they do it in the USA?

it was likely pretty bad if they had to staple it.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

If I was the father I would make the daughter pay off every single dime. Also that is the correct response of a father finding a naked male over his daughter, the boy is lucky the father didn't have a gun.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Poor soriku getting hit by a metal pipe must hurt.

colonelstubbs said:

They have stapling over here too, I think its for when the wound is too big for stitches or something.

Also its pretty unlucky for the kid that the dad happened to have a metal pipe on him while he walked into her room lol!